- Victim hospitalized after early morning shooting (Live 5 News).
- NCPD: Suspect shoots, robs man he paid for sex (ABC News 4).
- Local law enforcement more aware, vigilant after New York officer killings (Post & Courier).
- Flooding shuts down several downtown Charleston streets (Live 5 News).
- Friends say accused murderer was often violent toward her boyfriend (ABC News 4).
- Terrace Theatre Will Show “The Interview” on Christmas Day (HCS).
- Charleston Christmas Events (HCS).
- LISTEN – Charleston Co. Dispatch: ‘Vehicle described as red sleigh pulled by reindeer’ (Live 5 News).
- Santa Tracker! (NORAD).
- Disabled veteran and family get revamped home for the holidays (ABC News 4).
- Couple gives homeless veteran a place to stay, first Christmas in 10 years (Live 5 News).
- Service members usher in holiday season while in Liberia (ABC News 4).
- Braves pitcher, ex-CofC standout Michael Kohn plays Secret Santa (Post & Courier).
- Ministry, businesses to hold ‘Birthday Party for Jesus’ (Live 5 News).
- Xmas marks the not-so-safe spot (Post & Courier).
- Don’t drop the ball, book reservations for New Year’s Eve now (Charleston City Paper).
- SC Peanut Board Donates Special Gift This Holiday Season (SCDA).
- Red Cross holds Christmas Eve Blood Drive (Live 5 News).
- Without Walls group set to host Christmas at The Citadel (ABC News 4).
- West Ashley neighborhood calls off parade because of weather (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Chefs Battle For the Win on Food Network’s ‘Chopped’ (Eater Charleston).
- Oyster Roast Benefiting The Green Heart Project Scheduled for 1/31/15 (HCS).
- Seattle-based pizza franchise to open in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- The Carrots Were Hung By the Embers With Care, In Hopes That McCrady’s Patrons Soon Would Be There (Eater Charleston).
- SOL adds new menu items (Post & Courier).
- Where Can You Go to Escape the Family on Christmas? (Eater Charleston).
- Dinner to recreate an unprecedented 1865 banquet in Charleston when blacks, whites came together (Post & Courier).
- 3rd Annual Cork Shuckin’ Festival Set for February 7th (HCS).
- Chow Mein Inn capitalized on Charleston’s chop suey craze in the ’30s and ’40s (Post & Courier).
- These artsy activities will keep you busy through the down week (Charleston City Paper).
- Junior receiver Roland leaves South Carolina (News 2).
- Groundhog Day Benefit Concert Returns to the Music Hall (HCS).
- The Charleston Performing Arts Center prepares students for the Great White Way (Charleston City Paper).
- CofC Athletics Mourns The Loss Of Chad Cooke (CofC Sports).
- Northwood girls and boys take Porter-Gaud basketball championships (Post & Courier).
- G. Love & Special Sauce Return to the Music Farm this March (HCS).
- SC mom who drove kids into ocean to be involuntarily committed (Live 5 News).
- Local doctors see uptick in flu mutations (ABC News 4).
- At least 6 dead in 2 counties after 3 weather-related crashes (Post & Courier).
- Machinists union, Boeing wage holiday ad war (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Coroner identifies two motorists killed in Berkeley Co. accident (Live 5 News).
- Armed robbery at the Scotchman under investigation (News 2).
- Website names SC state flag America’s best (Live 5 News).
- Crews contain gas leak on Reddin Road in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Officials: All three boaters rescued in search off McClellanville (Live 5 News).
- SC’s Healing Springs still draw people who believe (ABC News 4).
- Apartment complex evacuated after gas leak in North Charleston (News 2).
- Blotter: Stink, Stank, Stunk (Charleston City Paper).
- Some cry foul at Charleston Water Service’s decision to loan its logo to private company (Charleston City Paper).
- Anderson Co. deputies seek ‘vehicle of interest’ following I-85 shooting (Live 5 News).
- Dad finds missing 11-year-old Conway boy at grandmother’s, police say (News 2).
- Judge says USC fraternity members must move (Post & Courier).
Events1 day ago
BCLS and American Red Cross Collaborate to Bring Free Emergency Preparedness Training To Students
Charity2 days ago
Second Annual Car Show in Summerville Benefits Families Living with Alzheimer’s and Related Dementia
Charity2 days ago
Lowcountry Food Bank Announces its 23rd Annual Chefs’ Feast to Fight Childhood Hunger
Events2 days ago
BCLS Hosting “Black Business Extravaganza” at Moncks Corner Library
Events3 days ago
Trident United Way and SC Thrive Offer Free Tax Assistance in the Tri-County
Events3 days ago
HALO Presents “Choose Your Own Operadventure” on Valentine’s Day