- 1 killed in downtown Charleston shooting Sunday (ABC News 4).
- Stephen Colbert Gets Massive Celebrity Send Off In “Colbert Report” Finale (BuzzFeed).
- Academic Magnet football coach sues school district, consultant, City Paper parent company (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston’s murder-for-hire target hosts estate sale (Charleston City Paper).
- Cocktail food powers Tavern & Table on Shem Creek (Post & Courier).
- ‘Burly’ Pork Chops and ‘Juicy’ Fried Chicken at On Forty-One (Eater Charleston).
- New Year’s Eve “Meet + Eat” at Two Boroughs Larder (HCS).
- There’s a Barnyard of Fun on the Screen Door Logo (Eater Charleston).
- Monza Included on “Best Pizzas in America” List (HCS).
- Remember to Gorge on Okonomiyaki Before Xiao Bao Biscuit’s Holiday Break (Eater Charleston).
- Holiday shoppers brave rain, cold to shop Charleston Farmer’s Market (Live 5 News).
- Fancy Toast Fever: 7 Restaurants That Jumped on the Bread Bandwagon (Eater Charleston).
- Holly Hill native now New York Yankees outfielder Brett Gardner to visit children’s hospital (News 2).
- ‘Southern Charm’ Star Thomas Ravenel Slams His Bravo Show on Facebook After Losing Campaign (Fashion & Style).
- South Carolina wins Shrine Bowl 21-12 (ABC News 4).
- Former Clemson QB Chad Kelly arrested (News 2).
- Gibbs, Aldridge lead Davidson past College of Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Freeze Your Bills Off at Folly’s Bill Murray Look-a-Like Polar Plunge (HCS).
- SC State defeats Houston 71-63, halts 3-game skid (ABC News 4).
- Virginia Tech tops The Citadel 64-61 (ABC News 4).
- ACT testing contract to be ended after one year, official rules (Post & Courier).
- Tri-county schools use medieval technology to teach (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County School Board to move ahead with national search for superintendent (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston Develops Interactive Hurricane Flooding Map (CofC).
- Chris Day: From the war zone to the college campus (Post & Courier).
- Elementary canned food drive caught up in church, state debate (ABC News 4).
- Sharpton postpones planned Lowcountry appearance following NYPD shooting (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston approves rezoning on University Boulevard (Post & Courier).
- Federal prosecutors: Pinson should forfeit $850,000 (ABC News 4).
- Early bills preview of lawmakers’ top priorities (Post & Courier).
- Beach shuttle explored as fix for island traffic, parking woes (Post & Courier).
- Crews on scene of water main break (News 2).
- Pedestrian, bicyclist killed in Berkeley County Thursday night (Post & Courier).
- Police: Mystery passenger grabbed bus steering wheel, caused downtown crash (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant subway robbed at gunpoint (Post & Courier).
- Police arrest seven on prostitution charges in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Last minute shoppers rush stores throughout the Lowcountry (News 2).
- Y’all, the City Hall restrooms are open to the public on weekends now (Charleston City Paper).
- Man who started West Ashley neighborhood parade dies (Live 5 News).
- Cab stands likely coming to upper King Street (Post & Courier).
- Equipment failure causes power outage to 5,000 in Goose Creek (News 2).
- On Live Oak Drive, a grand one faces the ax (Post & Courier).
- Only white Christmas on SC coast came after Hugo (ABC News 4).
- Bullet flies into North Charleston hotel room, dispatchers say (Live 5 News).
- Recent Dorchester County archive donations reach back to Colonial days (Post & Courier).
- Coastal Kids Dental & Braces Ranked #1 in Social Media (1Dental).
- Family displaced after space heater fire on Johns Island (News 2).
- One year after Heather Elvis went missing, Family and friends gather at vigil (News 2).
- Keep an eye out for right whales along SC coast (Post & Courier).
- Doctors hope Christmas break slows flu in SC (ABC News 4).
- Beloved member of SC State community killed in accident (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County EMS testing bulletproof vests (ABC News 4).
- Family asking driver in hit and run to come forward (Live 5 News).
- SC grandmother charged in infant’s death after Oxycodone found in system (News 2).
- No one injured when pilot brings small plane down in river (ABC News 4).
- Skunk Exposes One Person To Rabies In Pickens Co. (News 2).
- 6-month-old dies in fire caused by space heater (ABC News 4).
Events22 hours ago
Beagle-mania Sweeps Charleston! Pet Helpers Announces Adoption Event For Rescued Dogs
Pet Helpers will be hosting an adoption event on Saturday, August 20, 2022 for the 18 beagles transferred to its...
Events23 hours ago
Modern Literary Legends Set to Unite in Charleston this Fall
Events24 hours ago
State Officials, Google Executive to Headline SCDE Summit Highlighting Computer Science and STEM Education
Events1 day ago
Gov’t Mule to Play the Music Hall Next Month
Events1 day ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Booze2 days ago
Wine Down Wednesday Returns to Old Towne Creek County Park Next Month