- CCSO: One killed in James Island shooting (Live 5 News).
- Hundreds attend ‘Black Lives Matter’ rally (ABC News 4).
- Porter Airlines announces seasonal service to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- $4 million Colonial Lake makeover likely to begin next month, last a year (Post & Courier).
- Local brewers hoping to put Charleston on the craft beer map (Post & Courier).
- New dessert bar opens in West Ashley (Post & Courier).
- Poke Around the Interiors at Shem Creek’s Tavern & Table (Eater Charleston).
- SoCal December Block Party featuring Coast Brewing is Scheduled for 12/19 (HCS).
- Bay Street Biergarten is offering up $5 in Bier Bucks if you complete their Fan Survey.
- Struck With Wonder By the Space at Spring Street Stunner Cannon Green (Eater Charleston).
- Philadephia’s esteemed Geechee Girl Rice Cafe to close (Post & Courier).
- Lindsey Graham: Elizabeth Warren Is ‘The Problem’ (Huffington Post).
- Bush speaks in South Carolina amid new 2016 hints (News 2).
- Gov. Haley names director of troubled DSS (ABC News 4).
- City tells architects to rethink concept for large downtown hotel, mixed-use project (Post & Courier).
- Lawmaker wants to ban mopeds from South Carolina roads (Live 5 News).
- More than 100 Charleston County children to gain access to preschool through federal grant (Post & Courier).
- Stephen Colbert’s last show is Thursday (Post & Courier).
- Lights dim on annual Christmas production after 25 years (Live 5 News).
- Celebrate the Season with Elise Testone at Prohibition this Thursday (HCS).
- Parade lights up the holidays in Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Christmas Message from Mayor Keith Summey (YouTube).
- Warehouse to Host Parties on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day (HCS).
- NFL Hall of Famer Paul Krause to coach in Medal of Honor Bowl (Post & Courier).
- Hall of Famer Goose Gossage Highlights the 2015 Hot Stove Banquet (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Locals make their mark in North-South all-star game victory (Post & Courier).
- Local Caitlin Judd defends her Kiawah Island Golf Resort Marathon title with personal best time (Post & Courier).
- Blackbeard’s Cove Celebrates the 12 Days of Christmas (HCS).
- Shadowmoss wins Charleston Interclub title (Post & Courier).
- Porter-Gaud’s Ann Martin Skelly repeats as Lowcountry girls tennis player of year (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina women remain No. 1 in AP Poll (ABC News 4).
- College of Charleston AD Joe Hull talks Wojcik, swimming and funds in Q&A (Post & Courier).
- Medal of Honor Bowl flap was about more than race, not that anyone will notice (Post & Courier).
- Volunteer firefighter accused of setting fires (ABC News 4).
- US Marshals arrest fugitive accused of assault that left victim with brain damage (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina, the shark attack capital? (Post & Courier).
- Solicitor to look into Bob Jones University (ABC News 4).
- Mutilated birds on Folly Beach may be ritualistic (Post & Courier).
- Road shuts down after 1 million gallon wastewater leak in Georgetown (Live 5 News).
- Investigators identify James Island shooting suspect (ABC News 4).
- Citizen complaint leads to arrest of suspected drug dealers (Live 5 News).
- 12-year-old Anderson girl hit by shrapnel after homemade cannon explodes (Post & Courier).
- Local same-sex couple talks about trials of starting a family (ABC News 4).
- S.C. State leaders say school can survive deficits, scandal and politics (Post & Courier).
- Disabled veteran gets help remodeling home for the holidays (News 2).
- Coast Guard, Good Samaritan rescue 4 from boat fire (Live 5 News).
- Lowcountry Utilities: Wipes clog pipes (News 2).
- S.C. security guards hold same powers as deputy sheriffs on private property with fraction of training (Post & Courier).
- Authorities ask for public’s help to identify person in surveillance image (News 2).
- MUSC unveils renovated College of Nursing building (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Traditional, ultramodern houses close by in emerging North Charleston enclave will bring neighbors together, developer says (Post & Courier).
- InfiLaw making case to lawmakers for Charleston School of Law sale (Post & Courier).
- Keeping family together important to Moncks Corner couple (Post & Courier).
- Music lessons: New charter school, Allegro, to open doors downtown fall 2015 (Post & Courier).
- MADD starts push for holiday designated driving campaign (ABC News 4).
- Goose Creek, Haitian born man helping Haiti on earthquake anniversary (News 2).
- More than 3,000 wreaths laid on graves at Ft. Jackson National Cemetery (Live 5 News).
- Red Cross responds to Ladson fire (News 2).
- Orangeburg Co. teacher assaulted by schizophrenic in classroom (Live 5 News).
- Santee Cooper’s other side of the coal ash story (Post & Courier).
- Gotcha Ride: Free rides for college students (News 2).
- 3-year-old boy shot and killed in Simpsonville (ABC News 4).
- Making sure your charity donations count (News 2).
- S.C. cited among top five states in fuel cell R&D (Columbia Regional Business Report).
- 2 Greenville Co. Teachers Arrested In Child Porn Case (News 2).
- Family: Elderly grandmother jumped from window to escape house fire (ABC News 4).
You Could Win A Trip to Cancun by Winning The Hunt Charleston
Blue Steel Promotions and On Purpose Games By On Purpose Adventures are teaming up to host the biggest scavenger hunt...
NAMI Walks Charleston Kick Off Rally Set for Friday at Home Team BBQ
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Southern Living Announces Debut of “Illumination Charleston” Weekend
Loaded Events Schedule Awaits Visitors To South Carolina’s Hammock Coast This Fall
Happening this August at Brookgreen Gardens
Lowcountry Food Bank’s Walk to Fight Hunger Aims to Raise Funds to Help Food Insecure Lowcountry Neighbors
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview1 day ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- News1 week ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?