- Emergency officials: Man found dead following police chase on Wadmalaw Island (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina ties with Montana for ‘worst drivers’ (Car Insurance Comparison).
- Officials: One person transported to the hospital following Johns Island shooting (Live 5 News).
- Winning gay marriage lawyers file request for Attorney General Wilson to pay $152,709 in legal fees (The State).
- Police respond to multiple early-morning break-in’s (ABC News 4).
- Cam Newton: Lucky to be alive (ESPN).
- Five Knock-Out Meals in Food World Destination Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- The ultimate Charleston eating and drinking itinerary for long weekenders (Post & Courier).
- Palmetto Brewing Company Rebrands With Help of Local Designers and Artists (Eater Charleston).
- Vegan Bakery Diggity Doughnuts Opens Their Doors Right Now (Eater Charleston).
- Chutney, Curry, and Naan — Oh my! (Yelp Charleston).
- Stock the bar before the in-laws arrive (Charleston City Paper).
- A Live Version of Pac-Man is Now a Reality Thanks to Professors and Local Elementary Students (CofC).
- This Week in #CHS Tweets (Charleston Grit).
- Cougars Outlast SC State for In-State Bragging Rights (Live 5 News).
- The Sheriff of Mars seeks to share music a lifetime in the making (Post & Courier).
- Mocs Triumph in SoCon Opener Over Bulldogs, 67-48 (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police looking for man with skateboard after King Street businesses vandalized (Post & Courier).
- Photos released of suspect in Market St. coffee shop burglary (Live 5 News).
- Police: Missing teens found with their mom in VA (ABC News 4).
- Patients at MUSC get special treat courtesy of the Stingrays (Live 5 News).
- Bob Jones releases report on handling sex abuse complaints (ABC News 4).
- Flu stats climb as vaccine fails to protect against mutant strain (Live 5 News).
- Disabled veteran gets help remodeling home for the holidays (News 2).
- DSS creating statewide hotline for people to report abuse (ABC News 4).
- Community complaint leads to arrest of four suspected drug dealers (Live 5 News).
- Local nonprofit needs donations to expand its care (ABC News 4).
- Making Charleston bike friendly would make it much safer (Post & Courier).
- Residents eager to see end of Folly Beach bridge construction (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina experts would like to see state pass Silver Alert bill (ABC News 4).
- SC Coast Guard rescue station open through 2015 (News 2).
- Nine-story downtown development gets partial approval (Live 5 News).
- As deadline looms to enroll, ACA workshops help avoid fines (ABC News 4).
- Palmetto Primary Care Physicians hires new CEO (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Victim of domestic violence teaches firefighters how to respond to calls (ABC News 4).
- State’s “Sober and Slammer!” campaign kicks off as holiday parties ramp up (Live 5 News).
- Authorities investigate home invasion in West Ashley (News 2).
- Hurricane center: New warnings on storm surge (ABC News 4).
- Hubner Manufacturing expanding Charleston County facility (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Flu closes Columbia private school for 2 days (News 2).
Events24 seconds ago
Conroy Center to Host Panel Discussion of Book Challenges and Bans
Press Release BEAUFORT, SC—In 1962, the Beaufort County School District faced a parental complaint calling for a ban of J.D....
Events5 hours ago
Charleston Christmas and Holiday Events (2022 Edition)
Events5 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events11 hours ago
2022 World Cup Watch Parties in Charleston
Events13 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Events2 days ago
Governor’s Mansion Christmas Open House Scheduled for December 5th
Events2 days ago
Taylor Music Group to Host “A Charleston Celtic & Classical Christmas” on December 17th