To celebrate the upcoming holiday season, the City of North Charleston will host the following Christmas events:
- Christmas Parade and Festival
- Saturday, December 6th, from 3 pm – 9 pm at Park Circle
- Parade starts at 5 pm
- Festival includes a Holiday Market with children’s activities, craft and food vendors, and live musical performances on two stages
- Prior to the start of the parade, Mayor R. Keith Summey and Santa Claus will light the City’s Christmas tree (outside the front entrance of the Felix C. Davis Community Center)
- Winter Wonderland
- Tuesday, December 2nd, from noon to 1:30 pm, Wednesday, December 3 – Friday, December 5, from 9 am to 1:30 pm at Armory Park.
- Free pre-school event provides young children an opportunity to visit Santa, participate in hands-on activities and take part in live performances
- For required pre-registration, contact the North Charleston Parks & Recreation Department at (843) 740-5805.
- Breakfast with Santa
- Saturday, December 6th, from 8 am to 10 am at Felix C. Davis Community Center.
- Children can visit with Mr. and Mrs. Claus
- A “hearty meal” is provided
- To purchase tickets, call (843) 745-1028 or visit the Felix C. Davis Community Center
- $4 per person.
- Christmas Concert
- Sunday, December 7th, at 7 pm at St. Thomas Episcopal Church.
- The Charleston Symphony Orchestra’s brass ensemble will perform familiar holiday classics
- Free admission
- Children’s Theatre – The Elves & the Shoemaker
- Friday, December 12th, at 10 am at Sterett Hall Auditorium
- Original musical with new lyrics set to traditional holiday melodies
- For grades K-5
- To purchase tickets, call (843) 740-5854
- Children $2, accompanying adults free
- Group reservations required.
- Village Antiques & Collectibles Holiday Market
- Saturday, December 13th, and Sunday, December 14th, from 10 am to 4 pm each day at Felix C. Davis Community Center
- The Show will feature home decor, fine antiques, furniture, collectibles, antique guns, art, jewelry, rugs, crafts, vintage toys & games, silver, pottery, china, silver, salvage items, outdoor decor, vintage instruments, and more
- Admission is $2.00, all of which benefits The Spay Not Slay Endowment
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks