To celebrate the upcoming holiday season, the City of North Charleston will host the following Christmas events:
- Christmas Parade and Festival
- Saturday, December 6th, from 3 pm – 9 pm at Park Circle
- Parade starts at 5 pm
- Festival includes a Holiday Market with children’s activities, craft and food vendors, and live musical performances on two stages
- Prior to the start of the parade, Mayor R. Keith Summey and Santa Claus will light the City’s Christmas tree (outside the front entrance of the Felix C. Davis Community Center)
- Winter Wonderland
- Tuesday, December 2nd, from noon to 1:30 pm, Wednesday, December 3 – Friday, December 5, from 9 am to 1:30 pm at Armory Park.
- Free pre-school event provides young children an opportunity to visit Santa, participate in hands-on activities and take part in live performances
- For required pre-registration, contact the North Charleston Parks & Recreation Department at (843) 740-5805.
- Breakfast with Santa
- Saturday, December 6th, from 8 am to 10 am at Felix C. Davis Community Center.
- Children can visit with Mr. and Mrs. Claus
- A “hearty meal” is provided
- To purchase tickets, call (843) 745-1028 or visit the Felix C. Davis Community Center
- $4 per person.
- Christmas Concert
- Sunday, December 7th, at 7 pm at St. Thomas Episcopal Church.
- The Charleston Symphony Orchestra’s brass ensemble will perform familiar holiday classics
- Free admission
- Children’s Theatre – The Elves & the Shoemaker
- Friday, December 12th, at 10 am at Sterett Hall Auditorium
- Original musical with new lyrics set to traditional holiday melodies
- For grades K-5
- To purchase tickets, call (843) 740-5854
- Children $2, accompanying adults free
- Group reservations required.
- Village Antiques & Collectibles Holiday Market
- Saturday, December 13th, and Sunday, December 14th, from 10 am to 4 pm each day at Felix C. Davis Community Center
- The Show will feature home decor, fine antiques, furniture, collectibles, antique guns, art, jewelry, rugs, crafts, vintage toys & games, silver, pottery, china, silver, salvage items, outdoor decor, vintage instruments, and more
- Admission is $2.00, all of which benefits The Spay Not Slay Endowment
Events1 min ago
Carolina Ice Palace to Host 22nd Annual Ice Show, “Broadway on Ice”
The Carolina Ice Palace (CIP) will present “Broadway on Ice” on Saturday, December 10th at 6 pm and Sunday, December...
Events40 mins ago
Conroy Center to Host Panel Discussion of Book Challenges and Bans
Events1 hour ago
Hall Management Group Hosts Multiple Santa-Themed Events
Events2 hours ago
REO Speedwagon Coming to the North Charleston PAC in June 2023
Events5 hours ago
Charleston Christmas and Holiday Events (2022 Edition)
Events5 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events12 hours ago
2022 World Cup Watch Parties in Charleston