Garden & Gun will host the 2nd annual Jubilee festival in the Holy City this December. The event, which was held here last year, will once again be a three-day celebration of Southern craftsmanship and culture at Charles Towne Landing. The festival begins on December 5th.
- Made in the South Marketplace
- Meet the Makers Trunk Shows
- Oyster Roast with Ryan and Travis Croxton, of Virginia’s Rappahannock Oyster Co. (held on Thursday, separate ticket required)
- Book Signings
- A quail hunt at the nearby 14,000-acre Brosnan Forest preserve (separate ticket required)
- A field feast with chefs Mike Lata, Ashley Christensen, and John Fleer (separate ticket required)
- An antiques tent
- Sporting Dog Demonstrations
- Food Trucks
- Live Music
- A pop-up diner with Butcher & Bee
- Nashville’s Prince family of Prince’s Hot Chicken
- Sport Shop (turkey calls, knives, fly rods, and casting lessons
Miranda Lambert & Little Big Town to Play Credit One Stadium with The Cadillac Three
Country superstars Miranda Lambert & Little Big Town will perform at the newly-renovated Credit One Stadium, formerly the Volvo Car...