- U.S Supreme Court denies stay in SC same-sex marriage (Live 5 News).
- SC becomes 35th state to allow same-sex marriage.
- Former CofC pres. weighs in on impact of same-sex rulings (ABC News 4).
- First same-sex couple applies for marriage in Berkeley County (News 2).
- SC extending insurance to same-sex spouses (ABC News 4).
- With marriage equality on the horizon, a pastor plans to marry same-sex couples (Charleston City Paper).
- Victims sleep through multiple Charleston burglaries (News 2).
- Southern Soul Barbeque Returns to Home Team BBQ on 12/5 (HCS).
- Critic Suggests Minero is Chef Sean ‘Brock’s Christmas Album’ (Eater Charleston).
- John T. Edge names The Ordinary’s smoked oysters to top 10 list (Post & Courier).
- Caviar & Bananas will Host a Pop-Up Holiday Shop on 12/3 (HCS).
- Marcie Cohen Ferris tells Southern history through food (Post & Courier).
- Eat Here En Route to CHS Airport: Winter Edition (Eater Charleston).
- Edmund’s Oast chef Henderson unabashedly embraces sweet cornbread (Post & Courier).
- Ingrid Michaelson Visits the Music Hall this February (HCS).
- Young women vie for the crown at Miss South Carolina USA and Miss South Carolina Teen USA pageants (Post & Courier).
- Warehouse to Host Holiday Party to Benefit “Wings For Kids” (HCS).
- The Ravenel Bridge was chosen as one of “America’s Most Run-Worthy Bridges” (EmaxHealth).
- Harry Connick, Jr. To Play the PAC this February (HCS).
- No. 17 UConn holds off Charleston 65-57 (ABC News 4).
- Support for College of Charleston swim, dive teams swells on social media (Post & Courier).
- Timberland vs. Woodland playoff game pits teacher against pupil (Post & Courier).
- Fort Dorchester-Summerville rematch tops high school football playoff slate (Post & Courier).
- Attorney General Alan Wilson backs stiffer domestic violence penalties, weighing gun issue (Post & Courier).
- Former S.C. first lady Jenny Sanford calls Charleston airport staffer’s firing by letter “callous” (Post & Courier).
- Citadel coach Mike Houston’s one regret: Only one season with QB Aaron Miller (Post & Courier).
- Trial for accused international kidnapper Lee Barnett delayed (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley Co. parents concerned about no heat on school buses (Live 5 News).
- Winthrop poll: South Carolina needs to do more to stop domestic violence (Post & Courier).
- The more marriages, the merrier (Post & Courier).
- Zapp Precision Wire invests $30 million in Summerville plant expansion (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Local mission to give out gift cards Dec. 1 (ABC News 4).
- $2,000 reward offered after construction trailer stolen in Berkeley County (Post & Courier).
- Airport board discusses work deadlines, designs for airport terminal (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- One80 Place holds donation drive, asking for ‘Turkey and a 20’ (ABC News 4).
- Free Thanksgiving meals provided for low-income families (ABC News 4).
- Two new lawsuits filed against Louis “Skip” ReVille (Live 5 News).
- Rare sea turtles admitted to SC Aquarium after mass cold-stunning (Post & Courier).
- Shopping blogger gives tips on saving even more by studying price tags (ABC News 4).
- Man sentenced to 25 years for murder of West Ashley woman (Live 5 News).
- Attorney general warning SC about utility scam (ABC News 4).
- Drought? Not yet, but close despite weekend forecast for downpour (Post & Courier).
- Mother of murder victim speaks out about her son’s cold case (Live 5 News).
- “It’s On Us” sparks up at CofC (News 2).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Rebecca Collett (HCS).
- Business woman saluted for supporting Trident Tech (Live 5 News).
Events8 hours ago
Oysters on the Point Returns on February 5th with Empire Strikes Brass
The Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina will host its third Oysters on the Point event of the season on Saturday,...
Events12 hours ago
Forte Jazz Lounge Announces Special Valentine-Themed Concerts
Art16 hours ago
New Virtual Exhibition – Alison Underwood: Love Bites – Coming to Landing Contemporary Art
Events1 day ago
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Art1 day ago
Redux Presents: “Studio Union: An Art Junction”
Events1 day ago
Gaillard Center and Charleston Symphony Announce ABBA the Concert: A Tribute to ABBA
Events1 day ago
Slipknot to Bring Knotfest Roadshow 2022 Tour to the North Charleston Coliseum on March 30th