- Charleston women become first same-sex couple to wed in SC (ABC News 4).
- …then put on hold again (Post & Courier).
- Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- SC Supreme Court: Counties may now issue licenses for same-sex marriage (Live 5 News).
- Berkeley, Dorchester, and Georgetown Counties accepting same sex marriage applications Thursday at noon (WCBD).
- Critics respond to same-sex marriages in SC, call for action (ABC News 4).
- Trend spotting: Three NYC chefs might be opening Charleston restaurants (Charleston City Paper).
- One80 Place trains homeless residents for restaurant work (Post & Courier).
- 82 Queen is bringing on a Nick Ingram as its new executive chef. Ingram was previously the sous chef at 39 Rue de Jean (Charleston City Paper).
- The Americano Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Veggie Burger Blowout (Yelp Charleston).
- Meet ‘What to Eat This Week,’ our newest email newsletter (Charleston City Paper).
- Thanksgiving Pies, Sides, & Wines To-Go at Mixson Market (HCS).
- Kim Rada has been hired by Charleston Cooks! to be its director. She was previously with Le Creuset.
- Rollin’ South Kitchen gets back to basics, only better (Charleston City Paper).
- The Dickens Dinner is Returning to Circa 1886 (HCS).
- 14 Charleston Breakfast Sandwiches to Satisfy All Hungers (Eater Charleston).
- Alfresco brunching at Barsa (Charleston City Paper).
- CIC chef instructor represents state at Terra Madre (Post & Courier).
- Hannibal Buress will Headline the 2015 Charleston Comedy Festival (HCS).
- College of Charleston to face NCAA defending champion Connecticut (Post & Courier).
- The Charleston Classic Tips-off on November 20th (HCS).
- Gaillard delay won’t hinder Spoleto Festival in 2015, organizers say (Charleston City Paper).
- Is No. 1 on the horizon for No. 2 USC? (Post & Courier).
- Some swig, some swine, and some YA Lit (Charleston City Paper).
- College of Charleston’s John Kresse to receive 2014 Lapchick Character Award (Post & Courier).
- Vince Gill & Lyle Lovett Bring “Songs and Stories” to the PAC (HCS).
- ‘Carolina on my Mind’: James Taylor brings his All-Star Band to the Coliseum (Post & Courier).
- Studio 300 Photo Gallery -Part 2 (Facebook).
- Studio 300 Photo Gallery – Part 3 (Facebook).
CCP MUSIC AWARDS
- List of Winners (Charleston City Paper).
- Elise Testone and Wallace Mullinax pull off performances with no time to spare
- Garage-punk rockers Dumb Doctors discuss Smokey Bear, a new record, and being scuzzy
- Whitt Algar’s older brothers gave him the rock ‘n’ roll love bug
- Pizza Hut Presents Sexbruise?, question, a band, an enigma
- Big John Belly discusses metal and some advice from Jimmy Herring
- Passion fuels the road ahead for The Travelin’ Kine
- Charleston’s Savage Souls live and breathe the music they create
- DJ Rehab discusses the chirp, beat juggling, and Songs in the Key of Me
- Charleston artist Matt Wilson used old piano parts to fashion this year’s CPMA trophies
- Government has no place in economic development (Charleston City Paper).
- Mount Pleasant Mayor Linda Page worried as beach parking plans firm up (Post & Courier).
- New SC survey on discrimination, sea-change and politics (ABC News 4).
- Former firefighter sentenced in murder-for-hire case (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Hosts World AIDS Day Commemoration on Dec. 1st (HCS).
- Parking on Sullivan’s and Isle of Palms is a beach (Post & Courier).
- Parents claim mold inside John Island school causing their children to become ill (News 2).
- Mount Pleasant Police implementing new mental-health response (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Vet Center pampers female veterans during annual event (Live 5 News).
- Blotter: Nature Boy at-large (Charleston City Paper).
- Possible jury duty scam rips off James Island entrepreneur (ABC News 4).
- Suspected shoplifter who shot at man surrenders to police (Live 5 News).
- Wounded dog Dara improving in hospital, has new ‘leash’ on life (ABC News 4).
- Rescued loggerhead turtle takes flight from Charleston to San Diego (Live 5 News).
- Clemson pulls plans for debated downtown building (ABC News 4).
- Parents of Clemson student found dead: There is more to the story (Live 5 News).
- S.C. State Ports Authority approves $15.42M offer for Port Royal site (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Woman charged with defrauding on SC game tickets (ABC News 4).
- Police looking for knife-wielding pharmacy robber (Live 5 News).
- SC Highway Patrol dedicating rest areas to officer (ABC News 4).
- Settlement reached in civil suit in death of Ga. film worker (Live 5 News).
- Ex-SC police chief to use ‘stand your ground’ (ABC News 4).
- Report: Vehicles, drugs and guns confiscated from drug dealer’s home (Live 5 News).
Firefly Distillery Introduces New Music Program, Live At Firefly
Firefly Distillery is expanding its music program to include a variety of live music offerings throughout their property. The new...
LUNG FORCE Run/Walk Returns to Folly Beach on October 30
Popular Parks Fundraiser Returns to Colonial Lake in October
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Evening in the Park Events to Showcase Folly Beach County Park’s New Features
“Napoleon Dynamite” & Jon Heder Return to the Charleston Music Hall in January
Tickets Now on Sale for Brookgreen Gardens’ Nights of a Thousand Candles
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events7 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview5 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters