- SC Attorney General files appeal against same-sex marriage ruling (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston mayor says officers are taking action after spike in shootings (Live 5 News).
- Shocking accusations of abuse within the SC Dept. of Corrections (News 2).
- State Farm cuts ties with Harrell (Live 5 News).
- Two buildings in Charleston’s historic Market area fetch $10 million (Post & Courier).
- Pastry chef changes at Butcher & Bee (Charleston City Paper).
- Is Another Vegan Restaurant in the Works for Charleston? (Eater Charleston).
- Who is Charleston’s Bartender of the Year? (Eater Charleston).
- Oak Steakhouse Hosts a Wine Tasting Happy Hour on Nov. 18th (HCS).
- More retail outlets for local compound butter company (Post & Courier).
- Cookbook Review: Sean Brock’s Heritage (Eater).
- Bay Street Biergarten Launches Fall Menu (HCS).
- An oyster shortage could mean higher prices this season (Charleston City Paper).
- Get to Know Charleston the Insider Way (Food and Wine).
- Caviar & Bananas Launches Holiday Menus (HCS).
- ‘Reckless’ rebirth? Social media campaign seeks return of Charleston-based show (Post & Courier).
- Darius Rucker Releases Christmas Album (HCS).
- “America Street” movie premieres to sold out crowd on James Island (News 2).
- Porch Fest Being Held on Folly Beach this Saturday (HCS).
- Art Mag Purchased by Fisheye Media (Art Mag).
- Santee Cooper lights up Berkeley County for the holidays (ABC News 4).
- Tonight at King Dusko: “There’s No Place Like Charleston” Launch party/Benefit (HCS).
- 50 states in one year? No problem, Beaufort native says (The Island Packet).
- Tickets On Sale at Midnight for the 7th Annual Chase After a Cure Gala (HCS).
- Swimmers, divers rally before council to save team (Live 5 News).
- RiverDogs begin holiday season with three community initiatives (MILB).
- Former Clemson standout Patrick Sapp will coach in Medal of Honor Bowl (Post & Courier).
- After prosperous decade, specter of losing record again looms at USC (Post & Courier).
- Andrea Petkovic returns for 2015 Family Circle Cup (ABC News 4).
- College of Charleston’s Earl Grant makes debut as head coach (Post & Courier).
- Clemson’s David Beasley leaves poverty in past, hardships at home (Post & Courier).
- Longtime MLB player, manager Alvin Dark dies at 92 (ABC News 4).
- Charleston RiverDogs get Major edge with Greg Colbrunn’s return (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina Stingrays seek consistency after slow start (Post & Courier).
- A day of landmark court decisions in South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- Tech company asking public to envision themselves as mayor of Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Charleston’s gay marriage ruling generates plenty of talk (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina lawmakers hold hearing on medical marijuana (Post & Courier).
- John Tecklenburg unveils new campaign app (Tecklenburg for Mayor).
- Summerville Mayor expects new Dorchester Hotel to begin construction in Spring (News 2).
- IOP, Sullivan’s eye paid parking, limits on beach daytrippers (Post & Courier).
- S.C. Supreme Court backs schools in funding dispute (Columbia Regional Business Report).
- Sen. Scott adding more vet job training sessions (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry mom on mission to get medical marijuana grown in SC (ABC News 4).
- NCPD: One person hospitalized in Montague Ave. shooting (Live 5 News).
- Columbia, Charleston lead S.C. for gay equality, study says (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston firehouse to be city’s largest (Live 5 News).
- CCU warns community about scam involving student imposters (News 2).
- A Roundup Of The Latest Hotels Coming To Downtown Charleston (Hotel Chatter).
- Officials remain mum on Rodney Thompson resignation decision (Post & Courier).
- Charleston School of Law names new president, Abrams stays on as dean (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Police arrest Charleston man accused of pointing gun in victim’s face (Live 5 News).
- 76-year-old woman who lost everything in fire gets new home (Live 5 News).
- Tomorrow at 12:30 pm, 500 Sailors from the Naval Nuclear Power Training Command at Joint Base Charleston will arrive at Patriots Point to volunteer as part of the Trident United Way’s Day of Caring.
- Mt. Pleasant water, sewer line break to affect traffic (LIve 5 News).
- Brookings: Charleston trades $37 billion in commodities annually (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Opening date pushed back for new DD2 schools, new projected start in 2016 (Live 5 News).
- Man’s family escapes death in Liberia, partners with Johns Island church (Live 5 News).
- SCE&G nuclear project running $861M below forecast (Columbia Regional Business Report).
- SC high court orders resentencing for some felons (ABC News 4).
- Two Lowcountry hospitals honored by health care accreditation group (Live 5 News).
- Police: Clerk leaves gun on counter for robber to steal (ABC News 4).
- Long-delayed hotel project at former Charleston federal building is underway (Post & Courier).
- Facebook commenters joke about North Charleston shootings (Live 5 News).
- 22 SC towns under flash flood watch after dam ‘structural concerns’ found (News 2).
- Purple hearts for epilepsy awareness month (ABC News 4).
- 10 year old Walterboro girl being called a hero after getting hit by a van at the bus stop (News 2).
- Solicitor: Dad was high, speeding before crash that killed 2-year-old girl (Live 5 News).
- Financial workshop happening in Summerville (ABC News 4).
- SC students face felony charges for inappropriate photo (News 2).
- Gaston Co woman charged after baby has fractured skull, ribs (Live 5 News).
Miller Gallery to Celebrate the Opening of “Unbroken” on August 7th
On August 7th, Miller Gallery will be celebrating the opening of Unbroken. Two local artists working in different mediums have...
Itinerant Literate Books and Commonhouse Aleworks Launch Brewing on Books – A Community Book Club
Dog Day Afternoon at Local Waterparks Set for September 11th & 12th
Party at the Point Concert Series Announces Additional Dates
Steely Dan Coming to the North Charleston Performing Arts Center in October
North Charleston POPS! Announces 10th Anniversary Season
Multi-platinum, Grammy Award Winning Artist Nelly Coming to the North Charleston PAC
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks