Oak Steakhouse, which was recently chosen as one of America’s best steakhouses, will host a special wine tasting happy hour at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, November 18th.
The restaurant’s sommelier, Vonda Freeman has selected each wine for the event, while Chef de Cuisine Erik Zizka will prepare a menu of light hors d’oeuvres to accompany the wines.
The featured wines include:
- JCB Brut Rose No .69 Cremant de Bourgogne, Burgundy
- Bollinger Brut Special Cuvee, Champagne
- Enroute Pinot Noir “Les Pommieres,” Russian River Valley
- Tenuta Della Ornellaia “Le Volte,” Bolgheri/Tuscany
- Chateau Lassegue Grand Cru, St Emilion, Bordeaux
- Two Hands Cabernet Sauvignon “Sexy Beast,” McLaren Vale
- Clos du Val Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- Groth Cabernet Sauvignon, Oakville/Napa
- La Jota Cabernet Sauvignon, Howell Mountain/Napa
- Raymond Cabernet Sauvignon “Generations,” Napa Valley
The light hors d’oeuvres include:
- Butternut squash shooter with duck confit and maple crème fraiche
- Pear and prosciutto canapé with pecan crème
- Beef carpaccio, shaved truffle pecorino and crispy capers
- Braised pork belly with cherry gastrique
The cost is $20 per person plus tax and gratuity. For more information, visit the ticketing website.
Carolina Ice Palace to Host 22nd Annual Ice Show, “Broadway on Ice”
The Carolina Ice Palace (CIP) will present “Broadway on Ice” on Saturday, December 10th at 6 pm and Sunday, December...