Bay Street Biergarten, Executive Chef Tim Montgomery, and Bar manager Ben Dollar have released a brand new fall menu to complement their current offerings.
The new items include:
- Veal Schnitzel – red bliss mashed potatoes, apple braised red cabbage, mushroom, and onion pan sauce
- Pan Roasted Duck Breast – parmesan and wild mushroom risotto, roasted pears, cranberry and red wine reduction, micro radish greens
- Walnut Crusted Grouper – walnut crusted black grouper, butternut squash risotto, sauteed shallots and green beans, lemon dill cream sauce
- Bier Braised PEI Mussels
- Steak Wrapped Scallops
- Quinoa and Arugula Salad
- The Holy Martini – Van Gogh Espresso, Rumchata, and Creme de Menthe
- The Battery – Bulleit Rye, Domaine de Canton, agave, and dark cherry bitters
Holiday Pop-Up Shop Event Set for December 9th at Bodega
On Friday, December 9th, from 11:30 am to 2:20 pm, a Holiday Pop-Up Shop Event supporting the The Together While...