- Hors d’oeuvres paired with JCB Brut No. 21 Cremant de Bourgogne, Burgundy, France NV
- Winter vegetable and Carolina crab salad with pistachios, faro, lemon olive oil paired with Sokol Blosser Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, Oregon 2012
- Local shrimp ravioli with green peas, tomato, smoked trout jus, and Sunburst Farms trout caviar paired with T&P Matrot Burgogne Blanc, Burgundy, France 2012
- Panko encrusted flounder with Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, spaetzle, and a brown butter emulsion paired with Palacios Remondo “La Montessa” Crianza Rioja, Spain 2011
- Oyster ice cream with vanilla bean French toast and bacon brittle with King Bean Coffee signature Maverick blend
Tickets are $70 per person and reservations are required. Call (843) 724-3815 for reservations. More information can be found here.
International Latin Jazz Artists Will Join the Charleston Jazz Orchestra for “Cuban Carnival” on Sept. 17th
Press Release On September 17th, 2022, the world-class Charleston Jazz Orchestra will share the stage with the Buena Vista Legacy...