- Citadel grad struck, killed while walking on I-26 (Live 5 News).
- Violent crime declined in the Charleston area and the nation in 2013 (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston Police investigating a shooting on Harvey Avenue (Live 5 News).
- Wilson asks for dismissal of gay marriage challenge (ABC News 4).
- Vegan Motorcycle-Themed Restaurant Motobar is Open (Eater Charleston).
- Lowcountry Autism Foundation Hosts Oyster Roast on 11/23 (HCS).
- Vote: What is Charleston’s restaurant of the year? (Eater Charleston).
- Can the communal silverware drawers at Minero make you sick? (Post & Courier).
- The 15th Annual CAS Celebrity Chili Cook-Off & Oyster Roast (HCS).
- Amen Street Fish & Raw Bar announced that Adam Miller will be their new head chef. He is leaving his position as the lead sous chef at Amen Street’s sister property Stars Rooftop & Grill Room.
- Oak Steakhouse Will Offer Thanksgiving Menu (HCS).
- Tokyo Crepes is Very Close to Opening Their Spring Street Shop (Eater Charleston).
- The Local Palate Presents “Feast of the Fishes” on December 11th (HCS).
- Westbrook’s Märzenbier included in “Fall beers worth the brouhaha” (CNN).
- Wild Game Dinner Returns to Circa 1886 this Thursday (HCS).
- Saint Alban Sets Teaser Photos of Sherry, Scones, and Sconces (Eater Charleston).
- Coosaw Creek Crab Shack Hosts Oyster Roast this Sunday (HCS).
- ‘Southern Charm’ for Wounded Warriors Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Nash Bash at Joe Riley Park (Live 5 News).
- Mario Buatta and Patricia Altschul Exude Southern Charm in Charleston (The Glam Pad).
- Social media roundup: 3 Charleston videos you need to watch (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Cup attracts estimated 15,000 (Live 5 News).
- Daniel Rodriguez: Playing On (ESPN).
- Holiday Festival of Lights Celebrates it’s 25th Year (HCS).
- Attendance hits 229,177 people at the Coastal Carolina Fair (News 2).
- The Citadel slips past Furman 42-35 in OT (ABC News 4).
- Annual Veterans Day Parade draws crowd, gratitude (Live 5 News).
- New Wake Magazine is out (TheFIX.fm).
- City’s wireless network expands to 4 more parks (ABC News 4).
- This Wednesday, the Board of the Charleston Marathon will reveal the shirt design of the 5th Annual Charleston Marathon and award the top three Winners of the Youth Marathon T-shirt design contest.
- Local Music Spotlight: Savage Souls (HCS).
- First look inside restaurant/event space Cannon Green (Charleston City Paper).
- Comedian Ron White Bring his “Nutcracker” Tour to the PAC this Winter (HCS).
- Fort D, Goose Creek lead 4-A football brackets (ABC News 4).
- Nickelback’s “No Fixed Address Tour” will Stop in North Charleston (HCS).
- Police: ‘Unfounded’ charges against Ravenel dropped (ABC News 4).
- Charleston mayor prepared to play hardball over public access to Longborough park (Post & Courier).
- S.C. Democrats, reeling from election, look to rebuild (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant Mayor Linda Page to deliver her first State of the Town address (Post & Courier).
- Sen. Tim Scott credits his single mother for his rise from poverty to the national stage (Post & Courier).
- Gov. Nikki Haley names new Medicaid director (Post & Courier).
- Timing isn’t right for Republican governors leadership post, Haley says (Post & Courier).
- National Hurricane Center’s interactive map shows storm surge potential (Post & Courier).
- Man gets 4 years for fatal wreck that killed Summerville woman (Live 5 News).
- Highway patrol working to reduce pedestrian fatalities (News 2).
- Coast Guard credits life jackets after rescue near Morris Island (Post & Courier).
- Fair traffic troubling for neighbors (Live 5 News).
- Twenty-three-year-old chronicles his double lung transplant in Breathe. A True Story (Charleston City Paper).
- Some people missed the point of the whole Academic Magnet watermelon incident (Post & Courier).
- Kitchen and Company to open in Bowman Place (Moultrie News).
- Q&A with Randy Covington, USC journalism prof who was detained in Russia (Charleston City Paper).
- Dog shot multiple times in Hollywood to have surgery Monday (News 2).
- Animal control officers not surprised by abused dog (ABC News 4).
- Antique Charleston rice bed sells to highest bidder for $45,000 (Post & Courier).
- Anti-bullying app raises awareness, has issues (ABC News 4).
- Spartanburg man passed out on train tracks doesn’t wake as train passes over him (News 2).
- Berkeley County stabbing leaves 2 with minor injuries; suspect in custody (Post & Courier).
- SC Court of Appeals asked to toss cruise permit (ABC News 4).
- Land pirates boldly rip off heavy equipment around Lowcountry (Post & Courier).
- Wild Dunes experimental seawall did its job (Post & Courier).
- Crews respond to North Charleston house fire (ABC News 4).
- New Charleston County recycling center moves forward with land purchase (Post & Courier).
- Police arrest woman accused in downtown church burglary (Live 5 News).
- College of Charleston Launches $125m BOUNDLESS Campaign (CofC).
- Johns Island church to host Ebola relief donation drive (Live 5 News).
- SC deputies say naked man tells them of body (ABC News 4).
- Asst. coach denied bond in triple fatal Anderson crash (Live 5 News).
- New look for The Post and Courier (Post & Courier).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks