- Health officials: No risk of Ebola in military patient at MUSC (ABC News 4).
- Governor Haley issues joint statement (News 2).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans: 11/7 – 11/9/14 (HCS).
- Nikki Haley’s landslide election fuels national speculation (Post & Courier).
- NCPD and CCSO respond to suspicious package (ABC News 4).
- Nothing found (Live 5 News).
- College of Charleston ending swimming, diving teams (Live 5 News).
- Garrett Tech Falcons’ player soars with one arm (News 2).
- Shem Creek’s Tavern & Table Released Menu Complete With ‘From the Grinder’ Section (Eater Charleston).
- Kale Yeah! New Veggie Bin is now open (Charleston City Paper).
- Locally sourced fruit a must for Netterfield’s candy apples at the fair (Post & Courier).
- Chef Brock Boyce Takes the Helm at 3 Matadors (Eater Charleston).
- Reviewing the new foods at the Coastal Carolina Fair (Post & Courier).
- SC company helps design Allrecipes online cooking school (Post & Courier).
- Learn how to photograph food from CP’s own Jonathan Boncek (Charleston City Paper).
- What to do during Second Sunday (Susan Lucas).
- Tickets for the Chase After a Cure Gala go on sale on 11/14 (Eventbrite).
- The Charleston Record Expo Returns Tomorrow (HCS).
- Michael Flynn has released a remix to his song “That Danny Glover Feeling.” The remix is courtesy of Billy Fountain. You can hear the song here and see a live video here.
- Stoudt, Scott lead No. 19 Clemson past Wake, 34-20 (ABC News 4).
- Local Movember Group Hosting Multiple Events This Month (HCS).
- Matt Monday released a new album and has started a crowd-funding campaign for a film.
- CofC Gives AD Joe Hull 2 Year Extension (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Southern seniors enter final home game, leave winning legacy (Post & Courier).
- Blogger Fun in Charleston (Charlestonly).
- Haley traveling to India to lure jobs to SC (News 2).
- Over $200K raised so far in ’15 Charleston mayoral race (Charleston City Paper).
- Nonprofit says SC gay marriage ban hurts kids (AP).
- Charleston schools tax extension succeeded due to little opposition and strong campaign, experts say (Post & Courier).
- Mayor Riley is returning to The Citadel (News 2).
- Homeless shelter opens new Charleston facility (News 2).
- Community meeting against new hotel (News 2).
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum created a music video to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Vietnam War (YouTube).
- Sign of support stirs up controversy for one Lowcountry fire department (News 2).
- Coroner: Farm accident kills man in Berkeley County (ABC News 4).
- Threatened Sea Turtle Takes to the Skies on Journey from South Carolina to California After Treatment at the South Carolina Aquarium (WBOY).
- Charleston’s firefighters battling blazes in virtual reality (ABC News 4).
- Sewer work to close part of South Market Street (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Named Friendliest City in the U.S. Yet Again (HCS).
- Report: Man fatally shot following argument over electricity bill (Live 5 News).
- S.C. human milk bank to launch early next year in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Charleston is a crucial link to the 2,900 mile East Coast Greenway (Live 5 News).
- Prescribed burn held on Joint Base (ABC News 4).
- East Coast Greenway officials say Legare Bridge improvements critical to 2,900-mile route (Post & Courier).
- Police: Train passes over man, alcoholic beverage on tracks (Live 5 News).
- Grant to bolser Berkeley County’s DUI enforcement (Post & Courier).
Comedy13 hours ago
Comedian Nate Bargatze Coming to the North Charleston PAC in May
Comedian Nate Bargatze will bring his “The Be Funny Tour” to the North Charleston Performing Arts Center on Saturday, May...
Events13 hours ago
Umphrey’s McGee to Play The Windjammer in April
Events13 hours ago
Mills House Announces Holiday Programming
Events18 hours ago
Moe’s Southwest Grill in Summerville Hosting Holiday Fiesta Benefiting Families in Need
Charity20 hours ago
Holiday Cocktails & Family-Fun Entertainment for the Fight Against Human Trafficking
Events21 hours ago
Wild Dunes Resort Announces New Year’s Events
Booze21 hours ago
Blind Tiger Announces 12 Days of Xmas Celebration