- Police: 2 wounded in West Ashley shooting (Live 5 News).
- Not a lot of surprises expected in SC elections (ABC News 4).
- What voters need to know (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County School District report shows no findings of racism in Academic Magnet football ritual (Post & Courier).
- Brewer, distiller to revitalize blighted North Charleston riverfront (Post & Courier).
- Attorneys argue local gay marriage lawsuit should not move forward (Post & Courier).
- No. 19 Clemson upgrades QB’s status to doubtful (ABC News 4).
- Haley, Sheheen wrap up statewide campaign tours (ABC News 4).
- Meet the Candidates (Live 5 News).
- Committee studying late-night bar closing times holding first meeting (Post & Courier).
- Constitutional questions, referendums on ballot for voters (ABC News 4).
- Local Sec. of State candidate hoping to break opponent’s 12 year record (Live 5 News).
- Opponents criticize Yes 4 Schools campaign on radio (ABC News 4).
- Scraping to start at Wild Dunes as voters go to the polls on beach renourishment money (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley County voters to decide on road improvements sales tax (ABC News 4).
- Chef Nate Whiting’s 492 Coming into Focus on Upper King (HCS).
- Project Rhino seeking city’s best potjie (Post & Courier).
- Poogan’s Porch Announces Its Annual Pig Roast & Bourbon Sip (HCS).
- Overcoming substance abuse, Ken Immer is now a force for a healthier Charleston and world (Post & Courier).
- Cuban-Influenced The Americano Opened today (Eater Charleston).
- Mellow Mushroom to open near Tanger Outlets (ABC News 4).
- Aya Cookhouse developing Charleston XLB (Post & Courier).
- The Inaugural Charleston Coffee Cup will be held on Nov. 16th (HCS).
- Botany Bay volunteer goes wild with cooking creations (Post & Courier).
- Expect “Visual Vanity” at November’s Jail Break Event (HCS).
- Summerville High School’s marching band is best in the state (Post & Courier).
- Miranda Lambert’s Certified Platinum Tour to Stop in North Charleston (HCS).
- Fair to open at 1 p.m. Tuesday (Post & Courier).
- Harbaugh: Lattimore still “weighing his options” (Live 5 News).
- Rivers Avenue reopens after crews extinguish structure fire (Live 5 News).
- Gentrification forum planned for Nov. 11 (Charleston City Paper).
- As Charleston area grows, road plans impact a growing number of property owners (Post & Courier).
- Residents fear homes will be demolished to make way for road project (Live 5 News).
- Migrating monarchs to ‘pulse’ through the Lowcountry (Post & Courier).
- Summerville fire crews contain gas leak in Azalea Square (Live 5 News).
- Reclaiming the ‘lost’ history of the ACE Basin (Post & Courier).
- Live 5 Investigates: Driving under suspension (Live 5 News).
- Traffic Alert: Park Circle in North Charleston closed for resurfacing (News 2).
- Support Our Troops By Boarding Their Pets (InTown).
- Police: Dog found shot, others threatened to be turned into zombies (ABC News 4).
- ‘Midnight Rider’ Crew Kept In Dark Over Safety, Federal Investigation Reveals (Deadline).
- Entrepreneurs present to panel of investors at Perfect Pitch finale (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Post and Courier readers alerted to bogus subscription scam (Post & Courier).
- A look at how CHS airport makes money (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston man accused of distributing obscene material to minor in Nevada (Live 5 News).
- Man reported missing from Georgetown (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police searching for suspect in downtown church burglary (Live 5 News).
- Dollars For Docs: Open Payments Database (News 2).
- SC Ports Authority sued over Port Royal sale (ABC News 4).
- Gullah Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor Commission expresses concerns about Ebola (Post & Courier).
- Officials release images of suspect in Orangeburg robbery (News 2).
Events8 hours ago
Deep Water Vineyard Hosting Annual Grape Stomp Festival on August 27th
Deep Water Vineyard will host their Annual Grape Stomp Festival on Saturday, August 27th from 10 am to 6 pm....
Booze9 hours ago
The Gin Joint to Host “Whistlepig Dinner” on August 30th
Events9 hours ago
Palmetto Community Care Promotes HIV Testing and Prevention for National Southern HIV/AIDS Awareness Day on August 20th
Events9 hours ago
Last Chance to Get Discounted Tickets to the 25th Annual Awendaw Blue Crab Festival on Saturday, August 27th
Events9 hours ago
Cooper River Bridge Run Kids Run & Family Festival Set for October 2nd
Events11 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events13 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend