- Family identifies victim in deadly N. Charleston shooting (Live 5 News).
- School district forces out superintendent who fired coach who condoned racist ritual (Charleston City Paper).
- SC Supreme Court issues stay, House Dist. 114 election will go forward (Live 5 News).
- Graham, Scott: Coast Guard Air Facility Charleston closing to be delayed (Live 5 News).
- Deputies investigate reported Johns Island shooting (ABC News 4).
- November snow in the Midlands is earliest in recorded history (Live 5 News).
- Mad River Unexpectedly Shutters (HCS).
- Jack’s last shift is done (Charleston City Paper).
- Indaco to Host Winemaker Dr. Francesca Bernicchi (HCS).
- Chef Robert Carter Out at Rutledge Cab Co. (Charleston City Paper).
- Save the Lighthouse BBQ Benefit Scheduled for November 16th (HCS).
- Chef Brannon Florie’s Newest Restaurant On Forty-One Opens Tomorrow (Eater Charleston).
- 2014 Buy Local Month Begins on 11/15 (HCS).
- Botany Bay volunteer goes wild with cooking creations (Post & Courier).
- BoomChow Offers Subscription for Healthy, Affordable, Gourmet Meals (HCS).
- Michelin-Starred Chef Visits The Ordinary; Prince’s Fried Chicken at Jubilee (Eater Charleston).
- Tabbuli to Open a West Ashley Location (HCS).
- You can now pre-order Sol Driven Train’s next album Dance (Sol Driven Train).
- James Brown exhibit opening at SC State (ABC News 4).
- New TV series ‘South of Hell’ shooting in Charleston area (Post & Courier).
- Mullet Hall cancels Harvest Fest over weather concerns (Live 5 News).
- Columbia dentists dominating dominating first half of The Amazing Race(The State).
- Week 10 High School Football Scores, Pics & Videos (Live 5 News).
- Stop Light Observations Debut Video for “Smilers of the Night” (HCS).
- High School Football Playoff Brackets For AAA, AA, A (Live 5 News).
- CP contributor Leah Rhyne releases final book in Undead America series (Charleston City Paper).
- Saturday’s 16th James Island Connector Run seeks to raise $100K for disabled student scholarships (Post & Courier).
- Superheroes to the rescue at MUSC (ABC News 4).
- S.C. farms, government team up to feed seniors this month (Post & Courier).
- Homeless find hope at Stand Down event (ABC News 4).
- Communities In Schools Partners with Author Pat Conroy to Help Local Students Succeed (CIS).
- North Charleston Police Department program helps ex-felons (ABC News 4).
- SC summit focuses on boosting graduation rates (News 2).
- Liquor stores allowed to open in South Carolina on Election Day (Live 5 News).
- Candidates make several stops around the state to rally voters (News 2).
- 2 constitutional questions on ballot for voters (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Dot Scott (HCS).
- Snow doesn’t deter Haley supporters in Upstate (News 2).
- Jenny Sanford Slams “Mark” in New Campaign Ad (HCS).
- Christie joining Haley on SC campaign bus tour (ABC News 4).
- Sheheen urging black voters to the polls (News 2).
- College of Charleston launches public phase of $125 million capital campaign (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston’s new King St. store, ‘College Corner,’ is now open (Charleston City Paper).
- Aquarium animals get treats, not tricks (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police officer, firefighter honored (Post & Courier).
- 25 North Charleston firefighters get promotions (ABC News 4).
- Two arrested after detectives find meth lab at Summerville home (Live 5 News).
- CCSO: Suspect hit by passing car while fleeing deputies (ABC News 4).
- Charleston libel lawsuit latest to target publishing mugs shots (Post & Courier).
- SC Guard: 1st time all combat units back in SC (ABC News 4).
- Death penalty on table for accused SC cop killer (News 2).
- Income tax on military retirement pay issue in SC (ABC News 4).
- 500 without power after West Ashley wreck (Live 5 News).
- Black artist who uses Confederate flag to speak (ABC News 4).
- Vietnam Experience Exhibit to Open November 8 (HCS).
- Man shot to death in Anderson County bar (News 2).
- Blame blitz throws logic for a loss (Post & Courier).
Events9 hours ago
Bakari Sellers to Sign Copies of New Children’s Book on February 12th
Turning Page Bookshop will host CNN political commentator and New York Times best-selling author Bakari Sellers on February 12th. He...
Events11 hours ago
Colour of Music Festival Returns to Charleston from February 2nd to 5th
Events14 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Booze1 day ago
Firefly Celebrates 2 Years in Park Circle with Limited Edition Vodka
Events1 day ago
Folly Beach Sea & Sand Event Set for February 26th & 27th
Events1 day ago
Lowcountry Oyster Festival Announces Musical Acts and Beneficiaries
Events1 day ago
Annual Charleston Boat Show Returns this Weekend