On Wednesday, November 12th, Indaco will host oenologist Dr. Francesca Bernicchi from Castello Di Cobara Winery for a special “Celebration to Italy” dinner.
Dr. Bernicchi, a female winemaker in a traditionally male-dominated industry, will be in attendance to talk her company’s wines.
Chef Michael Perez, who recently returned from a research trip to Italy, will draw inspiration from the country to create the evening’s five-course menu. Each dish will be paired with Costell Di Cobara wines.
The schedule and menu are as follows:
- 6:30 pm: A reception featuring the Orvieto Classico Superiore 2013
- Wahoo crudo, citrus mignonette, micro basil, fried fingerling chips with Orvieto Classico Superiore 2013
- Pizzoccheri, porcini, cabbage, truffle butter, pecorino romano with Orzaluma 2012
- Flat Iron cooked on coals, rapini, salsa verde with Lago Di Corbara Blend 2012
- Whole suckling pig, kale crema, fingerling potatoes, cippolini onions with Lago Di Corbara Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
- Assorted desserts
Tickets are $75 per person (plus tax, gratuity, and fees) and can be purchased here.
2022 World Cup Watching Parties in Charleston
The FIFA World Cup, one of the globe’s biggest sporting events, is now underway in Qatar and many Charlestonians may...