Rock-A-Bill-A-Que, the all-day outdoor block party with the insane name, will once again take over North Charleston’s Park Circle neighborhood on Saturday, November 15th beginning at noon. The unique festival combines numerous genres and interests into one, action-packed day.
The event will include:
- Benefit This is Noteworthy
- Live Music on 2 outdoor stages
- The Straight 8s
- Jem Crossland & the Hypertonics
- The Malamondos
- Molly Sue Gonzalez and the Mean, Mean, Men
- The Phantom Playboys
- Willie Heath Neal
- Blood Red River
- Don Merckle & The Blacksmiths
- Skunk Ruckus
- Old skool puppetry from fMr. Bonetangles and the Trubbanauts
- Classic Car & Vintage Bike Show
- Pin-Up Contest
- Beard & Mustache Competition
- Rockabilly Fashion Show
- Tattoo Contest
- and much more
Participating venues include The Mill, Madra Rua, The Sparrow, and DIG In The Park. More acts, entertainment, and venues are expected to be announced, so keep an eye on the official website.
If you’d like to register your Classic Car or Vintage Bike, sign-up for the Pin-Up Contest, or register to be a Model for the Rockabilly Fashion Show, visit the official website for details.
The event will benefit This is Noteworthy.
Charleston Animal Society’s “Vax-a-palooza” Aims to Set First World Record
Charleston Animal Society (CAS) says they are aiming to set the first world record for most pet vaccine pledges in...