- Charleston Police respond to shots fired on America Street (Live 5 News).
- Family: North Charleston murder suspect is related to victim (ABC News 4).
- Southern Charm High School: Ravenel Takes to Facebook to Announce Split from Dennis (HCS).
- Officials: Body of missing Ohio man found in Berkeley County (ABC News 4).
- Daytime slaying a reminder of drug-related violence that persists on Charleston peninsula (Post & Courier).
- Raskin Around: New Union Provisions menu, can’t-miss Charleston restaurants and amateur mac (Post & Courier).
- Where to Go for $4 Liquor, Cheap Drinks, and Affordable Snacks (Eater Charleston).
- Fall shrimp catch not so good; prices stay high (Post & Courier).
- ‘Tacky’ shrimping an all-but-lost Lowcountry heritage (Post & Courier).
- Fleet Landing and SC Aquarium Present the First Good Catch Dinner (HCS).
- The Coastal Cupboard sharpening knives for charity (Post & Courier).
- Nightmare on the Harbor 3 Takes to the Sea (HCS).
- Theater Review: South of Broadway’s Fences features some powerful performances (Charleston City Paper).
- Inaugural Folly Beach Jazz Festival Scheduled for Next Weekend (HCS).
- ‘Slowgirl’ a slow-burning two-hander fueled by guilt and angst (Post & Courier).
- The Rusty Rudder Hosts its First Halloween Bash (HCS).
- Básico To Host Day of the Dead Celebration on Nov. 1st (HCS).
- My Father’s Moustache Hosts the Inaugural “Candy Cornhole Halloween Spook-Tacular” (HCS).
- Photo Gallery: Running with the hounds (Post & Courier).
- Damn it, Janet! Get to the 2nd Annual Rocky Horror Halloween Party (HCS).
- 1770 Records Presents: Battle of the Genres on 11/5 (HCS).
- Sammy Watkins celebrates TD before he scores, gets tackled (Yahoo Sports).
- Mount Pleasant’s Gimel President finds his place at No. 5 Auburn (Post & Courier).
- No. 5 Auburn beat Gamecocks 42-35, survive a scare (ABC News 4).
- SEC: Auburn should have drawn flag on last play (Go Gamecocks).
- No pressure? That’s the attitude South Carolina brings to No. 5 Auburn (Post & Courier).
- No. 21 Clemson, Stoudt outlast Syracuse 16-6 (ABC News 4).
- Hit the Links: The week of coverage leading up to Syracuse-Clemson (Post & Courier).
- Western Carolina tops The Citadel 29-15 (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina St defeats Bethune-Cookman 20-14 (ABC News 4).
- Samford shuts out Furman, 45-0 (ABC News 4).
- Academic Magnet, Summerville, Cane Bay, Stratford among local victors; other highlights (Post & Courier).
- Red’s 6th Annual Charity Golf Tournament is Monday (HCS).
- The State endorses Sheheen: “SC can do better, with Vincent Sheheen as governor” (The State).
- With Harrell gone, Charleston will experience a state power outage (Post & Courier).
- Jeb Bush campaigns with Haley in South Carolina (AP).
- Lawsuit filed by same-sex couple in Charleston won’t be delayed (Post & Courier).
- US Sen Graham, challenger Hutto meet for 1st time (ABC News 4).
- A look at S.C. front pages the day after Harrell pleads guilty, resigns (Charleston City Paper).
- Poll: Clinton running strong in S.C. against uncertain GOP field (Post & Courier).
- Lieutenant governor candidates debate on SCETV (Live 5 News).
- Kathryn Dennis: Standing By Her Man (FITS News).
- Disgruntled Citadel Cadets try to organize ‘riot’ using popular Yik Yak app (Post & Courier).
- Disgruntled Yik Yak users are pissed at the Post and Courier for writing about them (Charleston City Paper).
- Uber ride-sharing service not welcome at Charleston International Airport (Live 5 News).
- Victim identified in motorcycle wreck on Wadmalaw Island (Live 5 News).
- How one house in Mount Pleasant landed in eye of the growth storm (Post & Courier).
- 15 People Displaced by Apartment Fire in Goose Creek (News 2).
- New program sets out to bring success to military veterans in civilian workforce (Live 5 News).
- Search for suspect who fled from North Charleston Police at traffic stop (News 2).
- Veterinarian and wildlife advocate Dr. Ann Beck devoted life to animal rehabilitation (Post & Courier).
- Stabbing victim remembered at oyster roast benefiting victims of domestic violence (News 2).
- Apartments popping up all over Mount Pleasant to meet demand (Post & Courier).
- SC’s ACE Basin a refuge amid urban sprawl (ABC News 4).
- Twitpic’s Future (Twitpic Blog).
- Deputies: Fatal accident shuts down Highway 17 in both directions (ABC News 4).
- Bond set after James Island shooting (News 2).
- Congaree National Park water tests find problems (ABC News 4).
- SC ‘zombies’ look to help break world record (ABC News 4).
- MUSC launches campaign for medical scholarships (News 2).
- One dead after fatal car collision in Beaufort (Live 5 News).
Events13 hours ago
2022 World Cup Watch Parties in Charleston
The FIFA World Cup, one of the globe’s biggest sporting events, is now underway in Qatar and many Charlestonians may...
Events1 day ago
Charleston Christmas and Holiday Events (2022 Edition)
Events1 day ago
Taylor Music Group to Host “A Charleston Celtic & Classical Christmas” on December 17th
Events1 day ago
Summerville Orchestra to Perform Holiday Showcase on December 10th
Art1 day ago
Lowcountry Artists Gallery to Present “Small Wonders” in December
Events1 day ago
Folly Beach Offering The Chance to Go Ice Skating at the Beach
Booze1 day ago
The Co-Op Offering 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways