82 Queen and its executive chef Steven Lusby have debuted new seasonal menus that feature the flavors of autumn.
The restaurant’s new brunch menu, now includes:
- Scones with Jam and Cinnamon Butter
- Chai Granola
- Sweet Potato French Toast
- Duck Frittata (Confit Duck, Goat Cheese, Arugula, Mushrooms, Red Pepper Marmalade)
Additions to the lunch menu include:
- Southern Pickins’ (Crispy Pimento Cheese, Tasso Ham, Pickles, Toast)
- Grilled Brie
- a classic Ham and Cheese Sandwich (Fried Green Tomato, Pesto, Mozzarella Cheese, Vincotto, Focaccia)
- Butternut Squash
The new dinner menu includes:
- Roasted Beets
- Seared Scallops
- Fetuccini Di Mare (Crawfish, Shrimp, Clams, Mussels, Fresh Pasta, Roasted Tomato Sauce)
- An updated version of the restaurant’s Southern Pork Chop (Spiced Apple, Crispy Sweet Potato Cake, Collard Greens).
Meanwhile the new dessert and cocktail items include:
- Cookies and Milk
- Pecan Pie
- Apple Cobbler
- Charlestowne Coffee cocktail
- RumChata Tiramisu Martini
For more information and to view the full menus, visit 82 Queen’s website.
Gaillard Center, Mother Emanuel AME Church, and International African American Museum Partner to host Series of Events Marking “Denmark Vesey Bicentenary”
Press Release This July, the Charleston Gaillard Center will partner with Mother Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church and the soon-to-open International African...