82 Queen and its executive chef Steven Lusby have debuted new seasonal menus that feature the flavors of autumn.
The restaurant’s new brunch menu, now includes:
- Scones with Jam and Cinnamon Butter
- Chai Granola
- Sweet Potato French Toast
- Duck Frittata (Confit Duck, Goat Cheese, Arugula, Mushrooms, Red Pepper Marmalade)
Additions to the lunch menu include:
- Southern Pickins’ (Crispy Pimento Cheese, Tasso Ham, Pickles, Toast)
- Grilled Brie
- a classic Ham and Cheese Sandwich (Fried Green Tomato, Pesto, Mozzarella Cheese, Vincotto, Focaccia)
- Butternut Squash
The new dinner menu includes:
- Roasted Beets
- Seared Scallops
- Fetuccini Di Mare (Crawfish, Shrimp, Clams, Mussels, Fresh Pasta, Roasted Tomato Sauce)
- An updated version of the restaurant’s Southern Pork Chop (Spiced Apple, Crispy Sweet Potato Cake, Collard Greens).
Meanwhile the new dessert and cocktail items include:
- Cookies and Milk
- Pecan Pie
- Apple Cobbler
- Charlestowne Coffee cocktail
- RumChata Tiramisu Martini
For more information and to view the full menus, visit 82 Queen’s website.
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...