- Man developed fear of losing job before police say he threw co-worker off Westmoreland Bridge (Post & Courier).
- Report: DUI suspect’s SUV traveling at 90 mph seconds before crash that killed teen (ABC News 4).
- Truck ends up in Mount Pleasant pool, driver flees scene (Post & Courier).
- Benefit dinner Friday to support family of Deputy Joseph Matuskovic and Deputy Michael Ackerman (News 2).
- This is Bobby Harrell’s mugshot (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Police searching for 2 missing women (Live 5 News).
- The smoky meats are promising, but some of Swig & Swine’s dishes could use improvement (Charleston City Paper).
- The ladies of the Beer Social Club take drinking seriously (Charleston City Paper).
- Tapio will have its soft opening on Saturday with half-priced drinks (Facebook).
Milk Teas, Frozen Teas, and Fruit Teas at Tapio (Eater Charleston).
- How and where to imbibe with your kids in tow (Charleston City Paper).
- Thanks to the Stone Law, Holy City Brewing now has a burrito-slinging kitchen (Charleston City Paper).
- Get In My (Pork) Belly (Yelp Charleston).
- Thanks to Revelry and Tradesman, the Lowcountry’s brewery boom continues to, well, boom (Charleston City Paper).
- You’ll fall for these fall beers (Charleston City Paper).
- Coleman Public House opening second location on James Island (Charleston City Paper).
- New Poll in SC Governor’s Race: Lots Undecided Despite Rematch (News 2).
- South Carolina capitol’s Confederate flag is campaign issue (Post & Courier).
- SC panel looking at medical marijuana set to meet (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce and area leaders announce Yes 4 Schools Campaign (News 2).
- Stegelin: Welcome to Joehibition (Charleston City Paper).
- Awkward News 2 Clip Ends up on Comedy Central’s “Tosh.0″ (HCS).
- Charleston Greek Festival Back for the Fall (HCS).
- Clemson’s Gore out after appendectomy (News 2).
- TEDxCharleston Happy Hour at the Alley (HCS).
- Pulitzer/Tony Award Winning Fences to open (South of Broadway).
- Revival Entertainment Returns with Four Concerts at Redux (HCS).
- King Street Designated as One of 10 Great Streets in America by the American Planning Association (Susan Lucas).
- England in 1819 creates electric-orchestral sounds influenced by books and travel (Charleston City Paper).
- SCDOT: New Cypress Gardens Road bridge expected to open by Friday (Live 5 News).
- Cops: Video shows fathers fighting at school following road rage incident (Live 5 News).
- 911 dispatchers trained by domestic violence (ABC News 4).
- Couple says gunmen tied them up with shirts, socks during North Charleston home invasion (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant police PSA tackles domestic violence issue (ABC News 4).
- N. Charleston Police investigate shooting outside apartment (Live 5 News).
- DD2 parents complaining about Durham School Services, issues with buses (News 2).
- Victim’s family issues statement after sentencing in fatal James Island hit-and-run (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Included in “America’s Ugliest Accent” Tournament (HCS).
- Judge issues gag order in case of 5 slain SC kids (ABC News 4).
- Neighbor spots, kills 5-foot rattlesnake in West Ashley neighborhood (Live 5 News).
- Civil proceedings underway in former Cottageville mayor’s slaying (Post & Courier).
- Gander Mountain to open North Charleston store next week (Post & Courier).
- CCSO inmate van involved in wreck, backs up I-26 (ABC News 4).
- According to an e-mail from the charity, Chase After a Cure recently donated $130,000 to MUSC for childhood cancer research.
- Isle of Palms Connector lanes re-open following accident (Live 5 News).
- Deep-sixing Uber’s libertarian doublespeak (Charleston City Paper).
- SC gets $450,000 for homeless vets (ABC News 4).
- Grimke sisters need to be bigger part of Charleston’s rich history (Post & Courier).
- Mustang drivers raising concerns on Grand Strand (ABC News 4).
- Fairfield County student suspended following discovery of ‘kill list’ (Live 5 News).
- ‘Emma’s Law’ to fight DUIs goes into effect in SC (ABC News 4).
- 6 accused of taking $550K from Anderson children’s home (Live 5 News).
- SC football coach accused of sexual misconduct (News 2).
- Senior Week event being planned in SC next year (News 2).
Representative Spencer Wetmore To Partner With MUSC For Vaccination Drive this Saturday
On Saturday, September 18th, Rep. Spencer Wetmore (D-115) is partnering with the Medical University of South Carolina to host a...
Skinful Halloween to Be Held on October 23rd
14th Annual Captain’s Comic Expo by Captain’s Comics & Toys
Latin American Festival set for Oct. 10 at Wannamaker County Park
Charleston Beer Week: Palmetto Brewing’s LIVE Can Art Competition
Junk Drawer, an Art Show About Things, Opens Oct. 1 at Meyer Vogl Gallery
Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum to Feature Symposium Examining Diversity in World War II
- Uncategorized8 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events21 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized3 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Weekend Preview8 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized1 year ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Tips To Get Glowing Skin For Men