- Accident involving school bus closes lanes on Rivers Ave. (Live 5 News).
- Charleston says goodbye to former Police Chief Reuben Greenberg (Post & Courier).
- Shooting sends one person to the hospital (ABC News 4).
- Search continues for man accused of pushing coworker off bridge (ABC News 4).
- Wild Olive to Host Ottavia Vistarino for Wine Dinner (HCS).
- Vote for the Lowcountry Food Bank in the Fight Hunger competition (Wal-Mart).
- The Hot Sauces Are Ready For Use at Minero (Eater Charleston).
- SOL Southwest Kitchen & Tequila Bar Presents “Breast Friends Thursdays” (HCS).
- Persimmon Café Tempts Potential Patrons With Cheesy Video (Eater Charleston).
- Suspended SC speaker given $18K bond (ABC News 4).
- Harrell opponent discusses political reform (News 2).
- Harrell remains free on bond amid uncertainty over political future (Post & Courier).
- The only way to beat the 12 a.m. bar ban is to refuse to serve Mayor Riley (Charleston City Paper).
- Rand Paul visiting South Carolina for GOP events (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston agrees to raises for mayor, council (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Summerville requests funds from infrastructure bank for Berlin G. Meyers Parkway (ABC News 4).
- Orangeburg Democrat encourages child advocates to hold lawmakers accountable (Post & Courier).
- The North Charleston Coliseum welcomes back Widespread Panic and their fans (YouTube).
- Orlando Jones Returns to CofC on Saturday (HCS).
- Golf Channel’s Big Break coming to South Carolina (News 2).
- Folly Favorite: McKevlin’s Surf Shop (Folly Beach).
- HuffPo blogger NAILS IT with Charleston travelogue (Charleston City Paper).
- Dogtoberfest Returns To Freshfields Village (HCS).
- Boone Hall Plantation puts final touches on rain-soaked corn maze (Live 5 News).
- City Carriage Industry Hosts Inaugural Carriage Day this Saturday (HCS).
- Report: High school coach transporting athletes to match charged with DUI (Live 5 News).
- Balloon Release Benefits Child Fighting Leukemia (News 2).
- 207 bicycles confiscated on Upper King since November (Charleston City Paper).
- SCE&G to raise electric rates 2.82% (Columbia Regional Business Report).
- James Island run helps students with disabilities (Live 5 News).
- Seeking Savanna: Hearing waived, Barnett pleads not guilty (ABC News 4).
- Be on the look-out for a stolen Hawk’s Towing Truck (Charleston Thug Life).
- Dementia hasn’t sacked NFL patriarch Clay Matthews’ humor (Post & Courier).
- Rainy weather plays havoc for some Lowcountry residents (ABC News 4).
- Wet roads lead to closures, accidents (ABC News 4).
- More than 1,000 attend funeral for Clemson student (ABC News 4).
- Free “Dementia Dialogue” classes being offered on Daniel Island (News 2).
- Victim of shooting arrested when drugs found at his home (Post & Courier).
- Follow-up audit on BabyNet to be released (ABC News 4).
- Lethal virus turns up among S.C.’s resident dolphin population (Post & Courier).
- Rebounding economy boosts Beaufort tourism (ABC News 4).
- DHEC: Coyote bite victim tests positive for rabies (ABC News 4).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks