- Accident involving school bus closes lanes on Rivers Ave. (Live 5 News).
- Charleston says goodbye to former Police Chief Reuben Greenberg (Post & Courier).
- Shooting sends one person to the hospital (ABC News 4).
- Search continues for man accused of pushing coworker off bridge (ABC News 4).
- Wild Olive to Host Ottavia Vistarino for Wine Dinner (HCS).
- Vote for the Lowcountry Food Bank in the Fight Hunger competition (Wal-Mart).
- The Hot Sauces Are Ready For Use at Minero (Eater Charleston).
- SOL Southwest Kitchen & Tequila Bar Presents “Breast Friends Thursdays” (HCS).
- Persimmon Café Tempts Potential Patrons With Cheesy Video (Eater Charleston).
- Suspended SC speaker given $18K bond (ABC News 4).
- Harrell opponent discusses political reform (News 2).
- Harrell remains free on bond amid uncertainty over political future (Post & Courier).
- The only way to beat the 12 a.m. bar ban is to refuse to serve Mayor Riley (Charleston City Paper).
- Rand Paul visiting South Carolina for GOP events (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston agrees to raises for mayor, council (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Summerville requests funds from infrastructure bank for Berlin G. Meyers Parkway (ABC News 4).
- Orangeburg Democrat encourages child advocates to hold lawmakers accountable (Post & Courier).
- The North Charleston Coliseum welcomes back Widespread Panic and their fans (YouTube).
- Orlando Jones Returns to CofC on Saturday (HCS).
- Golf Channel’s Big Break coming to South Carolina (News 2).
- Folly Favorite: McKevlin’s Surf Shop (Folly Beach).
- HuffPo blogger NAILS IT with Charleston travelogue (Charleston City Paper).
- Dogtoberfest Returns To Freshfields Village (HCS).
- Boone Hall Plantation puts final touches on rain-soaked corn maze (Live 5 News).
- City Carriage Industry Hosts Inaugural Carriage Day this Saturday (HCS).
- Report: High school coach transporting athletes to match charged with DUI (Live 5 News).
- Balloon Release Benefits Child Fighting Leukemia (News 2).
- 207 bicycles confiscated on Upper King since November (Charleston City Paper).
- SCE&G to raise electric rates 2.82% (Columbia Regional Business Report).
- James Island run helps students with disabilities (Live 5 News).
- Seeking Savanna: Hearing waived, Barnett pleads not guilty (ABC News 4).
- Be on the look-out for a stolen Hawk’s Towing Truck (Charleston Thug Life).
- Dementia hasn’t sacked NFL patriarch Clay Matthews’ humor (Post & Courier).
- Rainy weather plays havoc for some Lowcountry residents (ABC News 4).
- Wet roads lead to closures, accidents (ABC News 4).
- More than 1,000 attend funeral for Clemson student (ABC News 4).
- Free “Dementia Dialogue” classes being offered on Daniel Island (News 2).
- Victim of shooting arrested when drugs found at his home (Post & Courier).
- Follow-up audit on BabyNet to be released (ABC News 4).
- Lethal virus turns up among S.C.’s resident dolphin population (Post & Courier).
- Rebounding economy boosts Beaufort tourism (ABC News 4).
- DHEC: Coyote bite victim tests positive for rabies (ABC News 4).
Events6 hours ago
Charleston Sports Pub to Host Meet & Greet with Boxer Roy Jones, Jr.
On Saturday, September 10th, the Charleston Sports Pub’s West Ashley location will host a meet and greet with boxing legend...
Events7 hours ago
Charleston Sports Pub to Host Meet & Greet with Former Carolina Panthers Running Back
Events9 hours ago
Charleston Gaillard Center Announces “One Night of Queen” in April
Events10 hours ago
Neighbors Together Accepting Donations for Back To School Block Party
Events16 hours ago
Harry Potter Celebration Brings Out the Kids (In All of Us)
Events1 day ago
Carolina Ice Palace to Host Pajama Night Public Skate Party on August 12th
Events2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events