This Thursday is the 15th Annual March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction in the Charleston Marriott’s Crystal Ballroom. The black-tie-optional gala begins at 6:30 pm.
Some of the best local chefs will be at the event providing gourmet samplings while guests take park in a silent auction. Later on, there will also be a live auction featuring trip vacations, jewelry, unique dinner experiences, and more.
Proceeds from the gala will go to the March of Dimes in South Carolina.
Participating chefs include:
- Lead Chef
- Matthew Niessner – Halls Chophouse
- Featured Chefs
- Patrick Owens – Opal, Langdon’s
- Jason Rheinwald – The Ocean Room at Kiawah Island
- Steven Lusby – 82 Queen
- Daniel Doyle – Poogan’s Porch
- Danny Kane – Rita’s Seaside Grill
- Marc Collins – Circa 1886
- John Zucker – Cru Cafe and Catering
- Matthew Brigham – Laura Alberts Tasteful Options
- Aaron Lemieux – Michael’s on the Alley
- Jason Ulak – Five Loaves Cafe, Sesame Burgers & Beer
- Bryan Lindsay & Robert Carter – Rutledge Cab Co.
- Jeff Robinson – Saffire Restaurant and Bar
- Michael Perez – Indaco
- Jonathan Greene – Virginia’s on King
- Jonathan Banta – The Atlantic Room
- Jon Cropf – The Drawing Room
Visit the official website for more information.
Miranda Lambert & Little Big Town to Play Credit One Stadium with The Cadillac Three
Country superstars Miranda Lambert & Little Big Town will perform at the newly-renovated Credit One Stadium, formerly the Volvo Car...