March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction Scheduled for Thursday
This Thursday is the 15th Annual March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction in the Charleston Marriott’s Crystal Ballroom. The black-tie-optional gala begins at 6:30 pm.
Some of the best local chefs will be at the event providing gourmet samplings while guests take park in a silent auction. Later on, there will also be a live auction featuring trip vacations, jewelry, unique dinner experiences, and more.
Proceeds from the gala will go to the March of Dimes in South Carolina.
Participating chefs include:
- Lead Chef
- Matthew Niessner – Halls Chophouse
- Featured Chefs
- Patrick Owens – Opal, Langdon’s
- Jason Rheinwald – The Ocean Room at Kiawah Island
- Steven Lusby – 82 Queen
- Daniel Doyle – Poogan’s Porch
- Danny Kane – Rita’s Seaside Grill
- Marc Collins – Circa 1886
- John Zucker – Cru Cafe and Catering
- Matthew Brigham – Laura Alberts Tasteful Options
- Aaron Lemieux – Michael’s on the Alley
- Jason Ulak – Five Loaves Cafe, Sesame Burgers & Beer
- Bryan Lindsay & Robert Carter – Rutledge Cab Co.
- Jeff Robinson – Saffire Restaurant and Bar
- Michael Perez – Indaco
- Jonathan Greene – Virginia’s on King
- Jonathan Banta – The Atlantic Room
- Jon Cropf – The Drawing Room
Visit the official website for more information.
Events2 mins ago
Dr. Arthur C. Brooks to Host “The Science of Happiness Workshop” at The Riviera
The Charleston Place and Buxton Books will present “The Science of Happiness: A Workshop with Dr. Arthur C. Brooks” at...
Events5 hours ago
True Blue Golf Club, Caledonia Golf & Fish Club Set To Host Golfweek/Any Given Tuesday Intercollegiate
Events14 hours ago
Mercantile & Mash Hosting Easter Bunny Cake-Making Class on April 7th
Events14 hours ago
Be a Part of Charleston Stage’s 45th Anniversary Celebration on April 19th
Events15 hours ago
Carlos Dunlap Foundation to Host “Carlos Cares Clothing Giveaway” on Saturday
Events18 hours ago
Spirited Brunch Returns to Downtown Charleston on April 23rd
Charity18 hours ago
The Annual Rotary Club Charity Duck Race Returns to Daniel Island on May 6th