With a midterm election set for November, The Charleston Pour House is encouraging the community to get involved in the political process through “Rock the Vote, Charleston!” – a free event featuring live music, speakers, and education. The gathering takes place this Saturday from 4 pm until 9:30 pm.
The City of Charleston will have representatives in attendance providing attendees with information on voting requirements and the voting process. They will also:
- help register new voters
- assist with name and address changes
- accepting applications for poll workers
- accepting applications for absentee ballots
- make sure existing voters are ready to go on Election Day
Here’s a look at the day’s schedule:
- 4 pm: Deck opens
- 5:30 pm: Local farm-to-fork food available from The Lot
- 6 pm: Family Jam show hosted by Andy Greenberg
- 10 pm: Live music on the main stage inside (admission required)
For more information on the upcoming election, visit www.scvotes.org. “Rock The Vote, Charleston!” is hosted by the Pour House and McIntosh Consulting, LL.
International Latin Jazz Artists Will Join the Charleston Jazz Orchestra for “Cuban Carnival” on Sept. 17th
Press Release On September 17th, 2022, the world-class Charleston Jazz Orchestra will share the stage with the Buena Vista Legacy...