Attendees can kick off their shoes, step in the sand, and enjoy some coastal Italian-inspired dishes from Chef Ken Vedrinski (Trattoria Lucca & Coda del Pesce) and friends. Those friends include:
- Clay Conely – Buccan & Imoto, Palm Beach, FL
- Nicholas Stefanelli – Bibiana, Washington, D.C.
- Michael Toscano – Perla, New York, NY
- Ford Fry – St. Cecilia, Atlanta, GA
The menu will include Italian wine pairings from the following wineries:
- Castello di Fonterutoli, Toscana, Italy
- Feudi di San Gregorio, Campania, Italy
- Fontana Candida, Lazio, Italy
- Tenuta Cerulli Spinozzi, Abruzzo, Italy
- Masi Agricola, Veneto, Italy
- Tenuta di Salviano, Umbria, Italy
- Fazi Battaglia, Le Marche, Italy
- Cantina Maculan, Veneto, Italy
- Ceretto Vitivincole, Piemonte, Italy
- Cantina Maschio, Veneto, Italy
The event is $85 per person and is only open to those 21 and over. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 843-886-2307.
Click here for more information.
REO Speedwagon Coming to the North Charleston PAC in June 2023
Rock legends REO Speedwagon will return to the North Charleston Performing Arts Center on Tuesday, June 13th. The group had...