- Sheriff’s Office: 2 deputies shot following shooting in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- Yellow Cab driver killed in North Charleston robbery had expressed fears after 2012 attack (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston police make arrest in Sunday homicide (Post & Courier).
- SC ranks 2nd-worst for violence against women (Live 5 News).
- Former Stratford, USC player accused of inappropriate touching (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Beer Week: What To Do on Tuesday (Day #3) [HCS].
- Charleston Beer – By the Numbers (CHS Beer).
- The Daily (By Butcher & Bee) is Now Open (The Daily).
- Photo Gallery 80’s Field Day at The Barrel (Facebook).
- Charleston Scene Brings Back Food Truck Rodeo this Month (HCS).
- Brooklyn Bier is Bacon Me Crazy! (HCS).
167 Raw: The Holy City Gets Another Seafood Upgrade (The Local Palate).
- Moncks Corner chief not happy new budget includes just one new officer (Live 5 News).
- More than 50 immigrant children relocated to Beaufort County (Live 5 News).
- Polls show Republicans lead in Senate and governor’s races (Post & Courier).
- Check this week’s city meeting schedule and make your voice heard (Charleston City Paper).
- Ex-Gamecocks punter Spencer Lanning of Browns responds to getting kicked in the face by Steelers Antonio Brown (Cleveland.com).
- Thousands gather to celebrate life of beloved Mullins High basketball coach (News 2).
- Williams dyes hair pink for late mom (ESPN).
- Florida State commitment DJ Jones giving South Carolina, Clemson a closer look (Post & Courier).
- New HoM Ping Pong Tourney Starts 9/23 (HCS).
- Against No. 6 Georgia, will underdog USC have to play a perfect game? (Post & Courier).
- So You Thought You Could Spell Spelling Bee Part Deux (HCS).
- Jake Owen Photo Gallery (Live 5 News).
- The TreeFest Reggae Festival Returns to Brick House Kitchen (HCS).
- A peek inside the revamped Gaillard Center (Charleston Magazine).
- Blackbeard’s Cove Celebrates ‘Talk Like a Pirate Day’ With Weekend of Events (HCS).
- Vigil held for hospitalized baby at center of abuse investigation (ABC News 4).
- MUSC doctors starting to see cases of Enterovirus (ABC News 4).
- MUSC president to choose new dean to replace Pisano in College of Medicine (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Police: Man shot himself, filed false police report claiming attack (ABC News 4).
- Black leaders oppose plans to move Charleston County tech program from downtown school (Post & Courier).
- ‘Wisest Warriors’ program pairing high schoolers with kids for reading (ABC News 4).
- Johns Island incubator farm wins $50,000 national startup award (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- City to install 70 bike parking spaces on peninsula (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Former MUSC faculty member John Dong files suit against school (Post & Courier).
- Orangeburg deputies: Argument over 27 cents leads to shooting (ABC News 4).
- NAACP calls for stop to Lowcountry Tech Academy expansion (Live 5 News).
- SC ports chief delivers annual address (ABC News 4).
- Main phone line at Charleston Police Department restored (Live 5 News).
- Crews respond to fatal accident on I-26 (ABC News 4).
- Police seek help in Strawberry Lane assault (Post & Courier).
- Dozens in Beaufort County ask for diplomas (ABC News 4).
Events8 hours ago
Deep Water Vineyard Hosting Annual Grape Stomp Festival on August 27th
Deep Water Vineyard will host their Annual Grape Stomp Festival on Saturday, August 27th from 10 am to 6 pm....
Booze9 hours ago
The Gin Joint to Host “Whistlepig Dinner” on August 30th
Events9 hours ago
Palmetto Community Care Promotes HIV Testing and Prevention for National Southern HIV/AIDS Awareness Day on August 20th
Events9 hours ago
Last Chance to Get Discounted Tickets to the 25th Annual Awendaw Blue Crab Festival on Saturday, August 27th
Events10 hours ago
Cooper River Bridge Run Kids Run & Family Festival Set for October 2nd
Events11 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events13 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend