The always popular Sippin’ Saturday event at Irvin~House Vineyards will be continuing throughout the fall. Every Saturday from noon until 4 pm, the winery will present a local food vendor and musical group to entertain visitors.
Plus, the Firefly Vodka distillery and Irvin~House Vineyard winery are open for tastings. It is $6 to taste 6 different flavors from the Firefly Spirits collection and $5.00 to taste 5 wines. Patrons will receive complimentary glasses during both tastings.
There is no admission fee but attendees are encouraged to bring cash and credit for libations, tastings, and food options. Pets are allowed but must be leashed. Lawn chairs and blankets are encouraged, but coolers are not allowed.
Here’s a look at the fall Sippin’ Saturday Schedule:
- September 6 – Chucktown Mobile Seafood and music by Don Merkle
- September 13 – Stono Cafe’ and Whiskey Diablo
- September 20 – Linen’s BBQ and Thomas Champagne
- September 27 – Stono Cafe’ and Thomas Champagne
- October 4 – Home Team BBQ and Don Merkle
- October 11 – Rollin’ South with Eric Penrod and Tim Davis
More dates will be announced. For more about the event, click here.
Valentine’s Day 2022 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Looking for some sweet plans for Valentine’s Day? Look below for a list of events and special menus being offered...