- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans: 9/5 – 9/7/14 (HCS).
- Deputies: Dorchester County Kindergartener suspended for threatening to shoot teacher (Live 5 News).
- Report: Pregnant Cane Bay woman wrestles gun from attacker (ABC News 4).
- SLED: 32 officer-involved shootings reported this year (Live 5 News).
Grant Introduced As CofC Men’s Basketball Head Coach (CofC Sports).
- Charleston Beer Week: What To Do on Day 1 (HCS).
Fancy Snacks Are Back at the McCrady’s Bar (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston Beer Week Gets a New Untappd Badge (HCS).
- Ashley Bakery debuts cake decorating classes (Post & Courier).
- Construction and a Christmas Tree at Harold’s Cabin (Eater Charleston).
- Chef Bob Waggoner talks about DIY construction, Guy Fieri, and the opening of his own cooking school (Charleston City Paper).
- One of the “10 Best Italian Restaurants Outside Italy” Resides in Charleston (HCS).
- Butcher & Bee Offers Fans a Chance to See The Daily (Eater Charleston).
- Sippin Saturdays Continues Through the Fall (HCS).
- Signature Collins, brisket, cheese hour (Post & Courier).
- The Great Charleston Pop Off Is Back With Free Pops (HCS).
- Eat This Tonight: Restaurant Week reservation roundup (Charleston City Paper).
Is Mark Sanford a pill popper? (Charleston City Paper).
- Tom Ervin seeks to offer a choice in governor’s race (Post & Courier).
- Vincent Sheheen ad says Gov. Nikki Haley not being accountable in hacking (The State).
- It’s almost time for debates (Post & Courier).
- Haley stresses training for South Carolina’s workforce (Post & Courier).
- H. Ross Perot supporting Medal of Honor Museum (News 2).
- A wild hobo clown tramp gives a libertarian stance on the late-night bar debate (Charleston City Paper).
- Floyd, Sabb in runoff in SC Senate district 32 (Post & Coureir).
- Sample the best of Charleston’s Food and Waterways in this week’s 5 Around Town (Live 5 News).
- D’Vine Affair Masquerade Gala raises funds for juvenile arthritis research (Post & Courier).
- According to All Eyes Media, Shovels & Rope’s Swimmin’ Time debuted at #20 on the Billboard Top 200 Current chart and currently holds the #2 spot at Americana Radio for the fourth straight week. The album also debuted at #5 on the Rock chart and #6 on the Independent chart.
- Charleston Sister Summit grows to 9 days of events (Post & Courier).
- WEZL Throwing Tailgate Party Before Tonight’s Jake Owen Concert (HCS).
- The Citadel ranked fourth ‘fittest’ college in the United States (Post & Courier).
- Investigation into football helmet safety continues to prompt change (News 2).
- NFL scout to Citadel: No. 1 Florida State has 40 NFL prospects (Post & Courier).
- Clemson unveils Memorial Stadium upgrades at Saturday’s home opener (Post & Courier).
- Inside the game: South Carolina State at No. 23 Clemson (Post & Courier).
- Inside the Game: East Carolina at No. 21 South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- Gamecocks running back David Williams: ‘I’m just waiting on my chance’ (Post & Courier).
- Blitz On 2 – Week 2 High School Football schedule & scores (News 2).
- Charleston Southern focused as Division II Newberry visits Buccaneer Field (Post & Courier).
- Judge denies bond for man accused in Cane Bay assault, burglary (ABC News 4).
- Saturday rally in Charleston to support family of black men who have been killed (Post & Courier).
- Seeking Savanna: Dorothy Lee Barnett being extradited to US (ABC News 4).
- City to place more bike racks on King Street (Post & Coureir).
- Doctors say father’s story doesn’t add up, infant was abused (ABC News 4).
- High obesity rate shows S.C. needs to slim down (Post & Courier).
- Debris on I-26 westbound snarls Friday afternoon traffic (News 2).
- Convenience store robbery under investigation in North Charleston (News 2).
- New Safe Harbor program to provide help to mothers suffering substance addictions (Post & Courier).
- Forum on Mount Pleasant development to be held (News 2).
- SCDOT holding public input meeting on an island inaccessible by public transit (Charleston City Paper).
Every state wishes it had South Carolina’s cool flag (Post & Courier).
- School Lockdowns and alerting procedures (News 2).
- Police: One person arrested following Summerville bank robbery (Live 5 News).
- 3 rehabilitated sea turtles being released in SC (ABC News 4).
- New leader of Dee Norton center helps sexually abused children when they need it most (Post & Courier).
- Resident helps Dorchester County deputies nab car break-in suspects (Live 5 News).
- Upstate high school coach charged with embezzlement (Post & Courier).
- Deputies: Ravenel man arrested after assault (Live 5 News).
- 37 indicted in Upstate massive meth bust (The State).
- Mount Pleasant police search for suspect following armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- Traffic stop for seat belt violation leads to trooper-involved shooting (Live 5 News).
- 4 students in Burton treated for heat when school evacuated (ABC News 4).
- Video shows fight between teen girls at Lexington High (Live 5 News).
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
After the COVID-19 pandemic forced last year’s event to be postponed, the 8th Annual Charleston Beer Week will now be...
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
Julia Deckman Studio Shares Upcoming Exhibition Schedule
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Pet Helper’s 17th Annual Fur Ball, “The Wizard of Paws,” to be Held November 6th
“The Celebrity’s Magician” to Perform at Forte Jazz Lounge
Free Car Seat Checkup Event Scheduled for June 12th in North Charleston
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Resources8 years ago
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks