- NTSB: Pilot in fatal Mt. Pleasant plane crash was not certified instructor (Live 5 News).
- CCSO: Incident at Lincolnville home wasn’t hostage situation (Live 5 News).
- Woman taken for mental evaluation (ABC News 4).
- Deputies investigate whether hit-and-run crash that killed North Carolina groomsman was ‘targeted‘ (Post & Courier).
- Summerville middle school student suspended after writing ‘kill list’ (Live 5 News).
- 20 people named in ‘kill’ list (ABC News 4).
- Police: Johns Island man arrested in connection to bird sanctuary fire on Folly Beach (Live 5 News).
- Deputies: Man posed as vacuum salesman before invading woman’s home (ABC News 4).
- Investigators arrest suspect (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Beer Week returns with 42 glass-raising events (Charleston City Paper).
- Refueler’s Mobile Cafe to close this month (Post & Courier).
- Happenings at In The Kitchen With Bob Waggoner (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston’s Growler Prowl (Yelp Charleston).
- Get in an island state of mind with the Melon Swizzle at the Warehouse (Post & Courier).
- Sol Gives Away a Fully-Stocked Tequila Bar this Thursday (HCS).
- Palace Hotel suffers from consistency problems (Post & Courier).
- Iron Brew Festival Returns on October 18th (HCS).
- Smith & Bull Café Closes to Make Way For Wine (Eater Charleston).
- Smoke serving chef-made sandwiches on James Island (Post & Courier).
- Sanford calls accusations false (ABC News 4).
- Renewed push for hate crime law in South Carolina (Live 5 News).
- Dorchester GOP chairman charged with forgery (Post & Courier).
- Democrats Lauch “Nikki Haley Smoke And Mirrors” Website (FITS News).
- Medical pot committee to meet (Post & Courier).
- Stegelin: Revitalizing Riley’s retirement home (Charleston City Paper).
- Stephen Goldfinch Has a Problem (FITS News).
- Bakari Sellers endorsed by S.C. education group (Post & Courier).
- Earl Grant ready to start job at College of Charleston (Post & Courier).
- The One I Love, Blue Ruin, and Jodorowsky’s Dune prove that Hollywood’s best offerings are ‘on demand’ (Charleston City Paper).
- Gamecocks’ defense seeks redemption after ’embarrassing’ season opener (Post & Courier).
- Holy City Goes Green During the Sept. 21st Carolina Green Fair (HCS).
- Jenkins (ankle) out Saturday; Priester dismissed by Clemson (Post & Courier).
- Local Musicians Band Together for Brad Cooper’s Vision (HCS).
- Dabo Swinney: ‘Cole Stoudt is our definite starter; there’s no question of that at all’ (Post & Courier).
- Charleston’s Logan Venderlic talks about moonshine, Waffle House, and Heart Heavy (Charleston City Paper).
- Music Scene: Elise Testone & the James Brown Dance Party, The Hooten Hallers (Post & Courier).
- Don Munson settles in as Voice of the Clemson Tigers (Post & Courier).
- BoomTown sells $20.1 million in security offerings, according to SEC filings (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- CofC studio art grad Zachary Mallard releases men’s grooming line (Charleston City Paper).
- Weavers harvest sweetgrass in SC Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- Nordstrom Rack to open in old East Cooper Kmart center (Post & Courier).
- Flowershop at Mixson manufactures handmade flower crowns (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston hotel tackles bedbug problem, explains incident (Post & Courier).
- Georgetown County incubator raises $100,000 for scalable startups (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Help the Teachers’ Supply Closet stay full (Post & Courier).
- My Story (Charleston City Paper).
- Reporter’s tip leads to arrest of man Charleston police say pointed gun in Marion Square (Post & Courier).
- More delays in Dorchester County road projects (News 2).
- Sheriff Metts expected in court on federal charges (ABC News 4).
- Ladson community reacts to summer shootings (News 2).
- Charleston County detectives searching for convenience store robber (ABC News 4).
- Blotter: Ride on the Magic School Bus (Charleston City Paper).
- 6-year-old boy hit by falling trailer door, dies (ABC News 4).
- Cypress Gardens Road bridge replacement ahead of schedule (News 2).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks