Some of this year’s activities, exhibits, vendors, and programs include:
- Food Court
- Beer and Wine
- Cooking Demos featuring Lowcountry’s Chefs
- Dance Moves of Charleston
- Live music from acts like Gaslight Street, Katina Rose and more
- Re-Trends Clothing Swap
- Eco-Carnival with interactive demos
- KidZone featuringRock Wall and Bucky the Bull from the Charleston Fun Factory
- Birds of Prey Demonstrations
- the Charleston Animal Society
- an Auto Zone featuring cars for the “earth conscious adventurer”
The festival sets out to educate residents on environmentally friendly products, services and technologies. The Carolina Green Fair only costs attendees the $1 admission fee needed to get into the James Island County Park (as always, gold pass members get in free).
For more information on the event, click here.
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2022 is an...