- Jenny Sanford demands psych exam, anger classes for Mark Sanford in new court papers (Live 5 News).
- Officials investigating car fire on Folly (News 2).
- Earl Grant Named Head Coach At College of Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Three Sea Turtles to be Released Friday on Folly Beach (HCS).
- Deputies on scene of shots fired in Ladson (Live 5 News).
- Police: Suspect dead, Greenville officer wounded in LEC shooting (FOX Carolina).
- NCPD: Brothers shot at in Labor Day armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- Body found in Awendaw with apparent gunshot wound (News 2).
- L.I.F.E. is over, Motobar takes over 487 King St. (Charleston City Paper).
- A craft beer lover’s paradise found on Folly Road (Post & Courier).
- Weekly Wine Strolls at Middleton Place return from hiatus (Post & Courier).
- Farm Burger may be looking to expand to the Holy City (Eater Charleston via The Tennessean).
- More than dim sum at new Wong’s Asian Bistro (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina Ad ‘Hides’ Key Fact (Fact Check).
- Campaign crunch time (Post & Courier).
- It Ain’t Getting Much Attention, But is Lindsey Graham In Trouble? (Blue Nation Review).
- 2016 in SC: Ted Cruz speaking at state GOP lunch (The State).
- South Carolina political campaign goes to the dogs (Washington Post).
- Consulting group to work on improving DSS’ image (Post & Courier).
- Hillary super PAC makes moves in South Carolina (MSNBC).
- The Charleston County Democratic Party announced that Governor Jennifer Granholm from Michigan will be the headliner for the annual Blue Jamboree (Eventbrite).
- SC inspector general investigating whether disabled residents overbilled (Live 5 News).
- Medical marijuana committee set to untangle bill (Post & Courier).
- The New Political Rating System That Shows the Stakes This Year (New York Times).
- Mount Pleasant council split over tax hike for recreation (Post & Courier).
- CHER Schedules “D2K” Tour Stop in North Charleston (HCS).
- Elise Testone posted a couple videos from the Led Zeppelin tribute show (YouTube).
- James Taylor To Peform at the Coliseum on 11/21 (HCS).
- Hope Floats, Mt.Pleasant’s First Families (Charleston Grit).
- JO, a book from local author Leah Rhyne, is now available for purchase (Amazon).
- Low-water marks for No. 21 South Carolina, No. 23 Clemson in new AP poll (Post & Courier).
- Former Gamecock Ryan Succop Signs with Titans (WLTX).
- EXPO is the Center of Charleston Water Sports Week (HCS).
- Charleston’s Luis Niebla Named Season’s Final SAL Pitcher of the Week.
- ‘Pouty’ defense earns scorn of Clemson’s head coach, senior captain (Post & Courier).
- Spurrier: RB Davis likely to play vs East Carolina (ABC News 4).
- Steve Spurrier making changes after Gamecocks’ opening loss (Post & Courier).
- Charlie Miller Memorial Golf Tournament on October 10th (HCS).
- Citadel needs big-money games (Post & Courier).
- West Ashley players show support for Bishop England’s Hudson Little (Post & Courier).
- Report: Suspect wore clown mask in weekend hotel robbery (Live 5 News).
- Hotels targeted by robbers Labor Day weekend (ABC News 4).
- Transgender teen to sue SC over license photo (Live 5 News).
- Local nonprofit hopes to raise money to help more kids with cancer (ABC News 4).
- Police: Man inhaling hydrocarbons before crashing into Mt. Pleasant building (ABC News 4).
- CofC Named a “Brave Campus for LGBT Students” (HCS).
- Police looking for man who pointed gun at people in Marion Square (ABC News 4).
- College of Charleston looks to admit top ten percent of local high schools to gain more diverse students (News 2).
- Top MUSC neuroscientist taking position at Rutgers (ABC News 4).
- Program aids African Americans in land preservation (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Berkeley woman discusses her abusive relationship, push for tougher laws (ABC News 4).
- Deputies: Man arrested after admitting to poisoning neighbor’s dog (Live 5 News).
- Blackbaud to buy MicroEdge for $160M (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Mt. Pleasant police search for man in credit card fraud, vehicle break-in (Live 5 News).
- Charleston sheriff honored with Patriot Award (ABC News 4).
- Higher occupancy, rates boost hotel revenue in June (Columbia Regional Business Journal).
- Four sought in N. Charleston grocery store attempted armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- Folly Turtles (Folly Beach).
- Last supermoon of summer to be overshadowed by 2017 total eclipse (Post & Courier).
- MUSC, DHEC doctors brief lawmakers on Ebola protocol (Post & Courier).
Events34 mins ago
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...
Events20 hours ago
Kishi’s Turkish Oushak Rug Show Coming to Mt. Pleasant in November
Events21 hours ago
The Riviera Announces Three New Concerts – David Cook, David Nail, and Amos Lee
Charity21 hours ago
Pale Horse CrossFit to Host “Battling Bad Blood” Fundraiser Benefitting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Charleston
Events22 hours ago
Gaillard Center Announces 2022-2023 Education & Community Program Schedule
Charity22 hours ago
Park & Grove Chef Joins The Establishment for “Give Back Charleston” Fundraiser Benefitting The LENS Foundation
Events22 hours ago
Charleston County to Host “Know your Resident Perks” Events