On Saturday, September 6th the Health Ministry Empowerment Tour will make its first ever visit to Berkeley County. The free event will be held from 8 am until 2:15 pm at Berkeley High School in Moncks Corner.
The tour will offers health screenings, nearly a dozen educational workshops, a fashion show, door prizes, and entertainment. A complimentary heart-healthy lunch will feature a presentation by author, playwright, and inspirational speaker Kiwan N. Fitch.
- Age Ain’t Nothin’ But a Number!
- Ask the Doctor
- Exercise in Disguise: Zumba!
- Healthy Eating Can Taste Great
- Help To Stay in Your Home
- It’s New and You Need to Know: Youth Alcohol & Drug Trends
- Let’s Be BLUNT!: The What, Why, Who and How of Marijuana
- Living the Love Lifestyle
- Prepare to Care: A Guide to Help Care for a Loved One
- S.C. Witness Project: Witnessing to Save Lives
- Weight Management: Make Every Calorie Count
Advance registration is required as space is limited. To sign-up for the event, click here or by call (803) 252-0647.
Attendees that plan on taking part in the morning blood screenings are asked to avoid eating or drinking anything except water after midnight. Comfortable clothes and shoes are also suggested.
For more information, click here.
Spoleto Announces Full 2023 Program
Spoleto Festival USA today announced programming for the 47th season of America’s premier performing arts festival, taking place from May...