Beginning today, each establishment within The Indigo Road Restaurant Group will donate 10% of proceeds from select dishes and drinks to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry Campaign. The non-profit organization helps kids in need take part in effective nutrition programs and teaches low-income families how to cook healthy, affordable meals.
To help the cause, just dine at the restaurants listed below and order the special dishes or drinks throughout the month of September:
- Oak Steakhouse: Steak Tartar
- The Macintosh: House-made Ricotta Gnudi
- The Cocktail Club: The Cloak and Dagger
- O-Ku: Chef Special Dumpling Dim Sum
- Indaco: Black Pepper Tagliatelle
For more information, click here.
Spoleto Announces Full 2023 Program
Spoleto Festival USA today announced programming for the 47th season of America’s premier performing arts festival, taking place from May...