The Granary will host the South Carolina Aquarium’s next Sustainable Seafood Dinner on Sunday, August 31st at 6 pm. Ten percent of the event’s proceeds will go to the aquarium’s Sustainable Seafood Initiative.
Chef Brandon Florie will prepare a five course meal that includes beverage pairings from Palmetto Brewery.
- Seafood Charcuterie: wreckfish rillettes, pastrami cured salmon, cobia bologna, shrimp mousse, grain mustard, house pickles, sourdough bread with Palmetto Lager
- Vermillion Snapper Carpaccio: pickled mustard seeds, beets, pears, jalapenos, cilantro, pea tendrils with Palmetto Ginger Slap
- Surf and Turf: sous vide chorizo pork cheeks, clam ravioli, fennel puree, baby leeks, clam emulsion with Palmetto Blonde
- Whole Roasted Rainbow Trout: charred brussels sprouts, eggplant, baby yukon potatoes, smoked celery root, salsa verde with Palmetto Cherry Wood Smoked Malt Stout
- TBD with Palmetto Espresso Porter
Reservations can be made by calling The Granary at 843-216-3832. Click here for further information.
Second Annual Car Show in Summerville Benefits Families Living with Alzheimer’s and Related Dementia
The ARK of South Carolina announced that it will be hosting its second annual Car Show on Saturday, March 25th...