- More coaching turmoil at CofC as candidates withdraw from search (ABC News 4).
- Charleston restaurants violate labor laws (Post & Courier).
- Local non-profit sends aid to Ebola-stricken Liberia (ABC News 4).
- Police: Driver of car hit by train cited after attempting u-turn on track (Live 5 News).
- Rising sea levels could threaten $6 billion of property in the Lowcountry (News 2).
- Leon’s masters fine dining — and char-grilled oysters — in a curated-casual space (Charleston City Paper).
- Union Provisions Loses Chef Six Weeks After Opening (Eater Charleston).
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Old Village (Yelp Charleston).
- Chipotle opening downtown location by year’s end (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Beer Week is almost here (The Digitel).
- Rum cocktail Planter’s Punch is historic, but it’s from off (Post & Courier).
- The Best Happy Hours in Charleston (Visit South).
- Chef’s Table: Go Nuts (Charleston Magazine).
- Dreaming of speaking or performing at TEDxCharleston? Apply today – applications close Oct 14th (TEDxCharleston).
- The Lowcountry Jazz Festival offers four days of funky, smooth fun (Post & Courier).
- You’re Invited to “Marriage: A Comedy Show” (HCS).
- Eden Teichman may be only 15, but she’s a seasoned vet on stage (Charleston City Paper).
- Dog Day Afternoon Returns to Whirlin’ Waters (HCS).
- House Speaker Harrell announces members of domestic violence committee (Post & Courier).
- Gov. Rick Perry and S.C. House share space in Columbia (Post & Courier).
- SC House meets to vote on 2 vetoes, costs taxpayers $34,000 (News 2).
- Time to ask lawmakers tough questions on domestic violence (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Anne Frances Bleecker (HCS).
- Lawmakers consider changes to criminal records expungement process (Post & Courier).
- DHEC: GenEarth, Berkeley County Plant accused of awful odor, is breaking state law (News 2).
- Summerville home to be featured on DIY Network (Post & Courier).
- Mt. Pleasant leaders considering ways to ease traffic (Live 5 News).
- Cameras rolling as Thomas Ravenel’s TV show and Senate race overlap (Post & Courier).
- 10 things to watch as college football season kicks off (Post & Courier).
- Wild Blue Announces New Fall Hours and Pricing (Wild Blue Ropes).
- Gamecocks quarterback Dylan Thompson ‘knows it’s his time’ (Post & Courier).
- Spurrier hopes to add SEC title at South Carolina (ABC News 4).
- Patience makes perfect: Starter Steward, Tigers ready for prime time in larger roles (Post & Courier).
- Workshop blends yoga and journaling for PTSD treatment (Live 5 News).
- RiverDogs Release their 2015 Schedule (HCS).
- Palmetto Pigskin Preview: A look at the high school season (ABC News 4).
- Cigar Factory nabs 6 more tenants (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- USC Increasing Patrols After Crimes; Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested (News 2).
- Trident Medical says patients suffer due to psychiatric bed shortage (News 2).
- Northwoods Marketplace shopping center sells for $35 million (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Dorchester Co. partners with DD4 to enforce work ethic skills (News 2).
- Teachers in SC only have a few more days to apply for the South Carolina Aquarium’s Structured School Program (SC Aquarium).
- Middle school students suspended for trying fire trick with hand sanitizer in classroom (News 2).
- Roper Hospital backdrop for volunteer coordinator’s wedding (ABC News 4).
- SC court: Workers’ comp OK for kickball injury (ABC News 4).
- Authorities: Female subject transported to hospital following water rescue at IOP (Live 5 News).
- Blotter: It’s poop again! (Charleston City Paper).
- SC business owner charged in arson of own shop (Live 5 News).
- Berkeley County man gets three years after beating woman (Post & Courier).
- STEM career fair pairs students, companies looking to hire (ABC News 4).
- Shem Creek restaurant hosts new life jacket loaner program (Live 5 News).
- Firefighter communities prepare to say goodbye to longtime friend, colleague (ABC News 4).
- TriCounty Link explores new routes that bring hope to many (Live 5 News).
- Parents asked for input on DD2 bell schedules (ABC News 4).
- Cops: Man arrested after advertising nudie show at Mt. Pleasant hotel (Live 5 News).
- Lincoln’s principal excited to be part of CCSD’s core building plan (ABC News 4).
- Six arrested in Charleston East Side drug sweep (Post & Courier).
- Deputies: 7 adults charged in neglect of 15 kids living in Woodruff home (Live 5 News).
- Dozens of blighted Georgetown homes set for demolition (News 2).
- Arrest made after King Street apartment burglary in Charleston (Post & Courier).
Lewis Chile Roast Returns on October 10th
Returning for its fourth year, the popular Lewis Chile Roast will take place on-site at Lewis Barbecue (464 N. Nassau...
The Charleston Forum to Host Webinar on Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Equity
Holy City Magic to Host Close-Up Magic Classes with Internet Sensation Gogo Cuerva
Charleston Gaillard Center Presents The Emerson String Quartet Before Their Retirement
Kick off Charleston Pride at The Rainbow Market on September 25th
Charleston Beer Week Taking Place in Six Weeks
The Original Pub & Brewery Tours of Charleston’s Annual Holiday Pub Crawl Returns on November 26th
- Uncategorized8 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Uncategorized3 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized1 year ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Tips To Get Glowing Skin For Men