Shotgun Fairies, a group of family, friends, and neighbors that will be participating in October’s Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, are raising money ahead of the big day. On Thursday, August 28th, the team will host a fundraising party at The Ruins at Beresford Hall in Daniel Island.
The event will include live music by the Travis Allison Band, food from Cru Catering, sweets from Cupcake, specialty drinks, a raffle, and a silent auction. All funds will benefit the Lowcountry Race for the Cure.
Auction items include:
- Halls Chophouse Gospel Brunch for 4
- Sauer Grapes Tasting for 12
- Other restaurants include: Wasbi, Sermets. Laura Alberts, Islander, LIDI, Burton’s Grill, Rarebit, Mellow Mushroom, Oku, MacIntosh, Indaco, Cocktail Club and Oak.
- Hostetler Photography Family Sitting Package
- Original Custom Painting
- Interior Design Services from CHD Design
- Dry Clearning for a year from Sandy’s Cleaners
- Dell Tablet
- Surf Board from The Parrot Shop
- $500 gift certificate towards Old Gringo cowboy boots from Gwynn’s
- Family Circle Cup 4-Pack of FCC Tennis Tournament, 4 Tickets to Pink Night AND an autographed tennis ball from 10 top players
- Eco Fitness membership for 1 year and personal training sessions
- Charleston Place 2-night getaway
- Haddrell’s Bait & Tackle donated a Yeti with USC Tickets
- The Battery Season Tickets
- Wild Dunes Golf and Vacation Package
- Bull’s Bay Round of Golf
- Salon Envy $250 gift certificate
- Longshore Boats has donated a EdgeWater boat!!
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2022 is an...