- North Charleston police looking for missing 58-year-old man (ABC News 4).
- CPD Investigating Shots Fired Near Crosstown (HCS).
- ‘Pay It Forward’ lasts nearly two hours at Lowcountry Starbucks (Live 5 News).
Charleston. It’s So Hot Right Now (Buzzfeed).
- Goose Creek is one of the hottest areas in the Lowcountry (Live 5 News).
- 3rd day of sweltering temperatures along SC coast (ABC News 4).
- Carriage companies keep watchful eye on horses as temps climb (Live 5 News).
- Heat bears down on kids fashion day at Tanger Outlets (Post & Courier).
- Pulled pork, fried cornbread and buttermilk biscuits: Top US chef Sean Brock reveals how Deep South food is taking Britain by storm (and gives his tips on how to make it at home) [This Is Money].
- Chef Bacon and wife Liz like a lean kitchen when cooking at home (Post & Courier).
- Poogan’s Porch Chef Returns to James Beard House (HCS).
- Democrats to vote on 2016 primary calendar plan (ABC News 4).
- Citadel professor discusses Isis threat to Americans (News 2).
- Landmark Abbeville rural schools court case ripe for decision, proponents say (Post & Courier).
- James Island team, fans honor fallen family with No. 41 (ABC News 4).
- Gamecocks’ season opener is ‘Super Bowl’ for SEC Network (Post & Courier).
- Are the New York Giants 4-0, or is (North Charleston’s) Corey Washington 4-O? (G-Men HQ).
- On Sunday, Dusty Slay Starts “Makin’ That Fudge” (HCS).
- Charleston County Sheriff’s Office takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (Post & Courier).
- Beach Babylon Tomorrow at King Dusko (HCS).
- Loretta Lynn at Boone Hall Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Beer School Returns to Edmund’s in September (HCS).
- Saddle Up for a Showdown with Cancer this Thursday (HCS).
- Charleston Concert Association Adds Venues and Variety (HCS).
- Cops: 15-year-old in custody after getting rid of gun at Citadel football center (Live 5 News).
- Just Coincidence? Mount Pleasant Officer’s Wife Arrested (Charleston Thug Life).
- Cops: Man realizes roommates are fugitives after watching news report (Live 5 News).
- Revenue now pays 90 percent of SC state park costs (ABC News 4).
- Chaplaincy program teaches students to assist hospital patients facing illness and death (Post & Courier).
- SC man arrested for fondling women at stores (ABC News 4).
- Suspect killed, 3 injured in SC home invasion (ABC News 4).
Events2 hours ago
Bingo and Brews Event to Raise Money for Respite Care Charleston
Respite Care Charleston, a local, nonprofit organization providing support and services to families living with Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia in...
Charity5 hours ago
Respite Care Charleston’s 18th Annual MORE.GOOD.DAYS. Golf Tournament for Dementia Support Set for October
Events9 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events10 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Booze21 hours ago
Charleston Beerfest Finalizes Artist Line-Up
Events21 hours ago
Lowcountry Trail Half Marathon and 5K Set for October 1st on Johns Island
Charity21 hours ago
Carolina Children’s Charity to Host 19th Annual Local 5k to Benefit Kids in Our Community