- Authorities in Berkeley County investigate fatal hit and run (News 2).
- Navy kicks out 34 for nuke cheating (ABC News 4).
- Planning commission recommends 1-year bar moratorium (ABC News 4).
- NC police arrest SC shooting suspect (Live 5 News).
- High school student says he was arrested for killing dinosaur in class assignment (Live 5 News).
- Lottery officials: $1 million MegaMillions ticket sold in Summerville (Live 5 News).
- Heat to torment Lowcountry; advisory issued for Thursday afternoon (Post & Courier).
- Expand your culinary vocabulary at Ethiopian Taste (Charleston City Paper).
- Aya Cookhouse Review (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Gets Mac ‘N’ Cheesy (Yelp Charleston).
- The Cocktail Club Offers Class Focused on Football Tailgating (HCS).
- JB’s Smokeshack isn’t daunted by brisket (Post & Courier).
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry headlining South Carolina GOP fundraiser on eve of USC-Texas A&M game (Post & Courier).
- Sheheen calls for transparency at DSS (Post & Courier).
- Ex-officer sues over South Carolina inmate’s death, cites whistleblower law (Post & Courier).
- Support of Common Core wanes nationwide, SC lawmaker not surprised (Post & Courier).
- REVIEW: Shovels & Rope craft a sublime new LP, Swimmin’ Time (Charleston City Paper).
- Yelp Is Getting Handsy (HCS).
- Interview/Review with Charleston singer-songwriter Tyler Boone (Buzz Artist).
- Free Outdoor Showing of “Good Will Hunting” this Saturday (HCS).
- Meet 22 Year Old Georgia Schrubbe – Writer, Dancer and Charleston Shining Star (Charleston Daily).
- The Get Right Band Celebrates Album Release on Folly (HCS).
- Vlado Meller has Mastered Records for a Long List of Legends (Charleston City Paper).
- Fresh Look for McMahon (Charleston Parks Conservancy).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: News 2′s Lainie Fritz (HCS).
- 2014 College Student Guide (Charleston City Paper).
- College of Charleston considers bringing back Bobby Cremins; Anthony Johnson would be ‘coach in waiting’ (Post & Courier).
- Farmers Market break-dancer Kyle ‘K’Otic’ Johnson trains for American Ninja Warrior (Charleston City Paper).
- From McKissick and Goose Creek to upstarts, Sertoma storylines keep coming (Post & Courier).
- Surfer’s Healing Event Photo Gallery (Live 5 News).
- Cooper River Bridge Run design for 2015 is unveiled, features fighter jets (Post & Courier).
- Gaines, Kresse to receive Lapchick Awards (ABC News 4).
- Look Out for Cow Pies During this 5K Fun Run! (HCS).
- Summerville’s USC-bound Zack Bailey: ‘Football just found me’ (Post & Courier).
- Desk on top, elliptical on the bottom: Motion learning takes off in CCSD (ABC News 4).
- Officials: Driver able to get kids out of school bus that caught on fire (Live 5 News).
- Making American history more right (Post & Courier).
- New bus service catering to local charter and private school students (Live 5 News).
- SC’s ACT test scores stable as more take exam (ABC News 4).
- College’s Hispanic Honor Society Receives National Distinction (CofC).
- Friends remember Pee Dee paramedic found in Lake Marion (News 2).
- Deputies say Florida trucker shot at other driver during road rage incident (ABC News 4).
- Police: Body found in car at West Ashley pharmacy (Live 5 News).
- Mom of murder victim on suspect’s release: ‘I want her monitored’ (ABC News 4).
- ‘Announced’ jobs aren’t ‘actual’ jobs (Charleston City Paper).
- MUSC researchers closer to finding marker for concussions in MRI’s (News 2).
- Dorchester County highway project over $2 million under budget (Live 5 News).
- Few answers, more concerns come from GenEarth meeting (ABC News 4).
- Live 5 Most Wanted fugitive Nikita Spain surrenders to police (Live 5 News).
- Lex. Co deputy coroner charged with DUI, claims beers were from death scene (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police says suspects had collection of stolen goods (Post & Courier).
- Longtime dentist killed in Sumter County fire (Live 5 News).
- South Atlantic Bank opens first Lowcountry branch in Mount Pleasant (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- UPS says 51 retail stores breached by malware (Live 5 News).
Booze5 hours ago
Wine Down Wednesday Returns to Old Towne Creek County Park Next Month
Charleston County Parks announced that the next installment of their Wine Down Wednesday series will return to Old Towne Creek...
Events7 hours ago
David Nail Announces “Fall Story To Tell Tour” Featuring Tyler Braden will Stop at The Riviera
Events10 hours ago
Firefly Distillery Announces Fall Food Truck Festival to be Held in September
Events13 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Events23 hours ago
Kevin Smith to Bring “Clerks III” to Charleston for Screening and Q&A
Events23 hours ago
Jump, Little Children & Friends Announce Farewell Tour Ending at the Charleston Music Hall
Events1 day ago
Bingo and Brews Event to Raise Money for Respite Care Charleston