- Public hearing Wednesday on midnight closing time for new bars (Post & Courier).
City unveils new late-night ordinance (Charleston City Paper).
- Police search for suspect in Goose Creek apartment complex shooting (Live 5 News).
- “Till Death Do Us Part”: The Post & Courier’s special report on domestic violence against women in South Carolina (P&C).
- EMS Respond to “Chemical Release” at Detention Center (HCS).
- Caulk used to repair shower triggers medical alert (ABC News 4).
- Huge data breach affects South Carolina hospitals (Post & Courier).
- Charleston’s 7 Most Anticipated Fall Openings (Eater Charleston).
- Proof bartender in running for nation’s “Most Imaginative Bartender” title (Post & Courier).
- Oscar Hines is Charleston’s culinary tour guide (BizzBuzz Charleston).
- Specialty Food Association tests Lowcountry waters (Post & Courier).
- Elegant Popup Dinner Scheduled for October 4th (HCS).
- Chef Sean Brock’s Minero now has a Facebook page and a website (Hat tip to Eater Charleston for first reporting this).
- South Carolina certifies first class of mushroom pickers (Post & Courier).
- Saturday: Wild Game Dinner Featuring Holy City Brewing (HCS).
- New High Cotton chef Shawn Kelly pairs butterbeans with boiled peanuts (Post & Courier).
- Tomorrow is the 2nd Annual BBQ Night at Caviar & Bananas (HCS).
- Ravenel’s campaign trail filmed for ‘Southern Charm’ (The Island Packet).
- Tells Beaufort Tea Party he offers voters a true choice (Post & Courier).
- Haley signs law aimed at growing brewery business (Columbia Regional Business Journal).
- SC senators consider how to attract, keep teachers (Live 5 News).
- Voters can expect new faces in Charleston County School Board races (Post & Courier).
- Haley holding constituent meetings at Statehouse (ABC News 4).
- Tim Scott and Bobby Harrell get wet for ALS (Post & Courier).
- Charleston-based pharmaceutical company launches new cold sore treatment (Post & Courier).
CofC grads start solar-powered golf cart taxi service on Folly (Charleston City Paper).
- Aerospace employment growth takes off (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Container shipping rise bodes well for world trade (Post & Courier).
- Patriots Point will be featured on TLC’s Four Weddings on Sept. 12, at 8 pm (Twitter).
- Elise Testone accepted my Ice Bucket Challenge! (Facebook).
- Disney On Ice presents “Treasure Trove” at the Coliseum (HCS).
- Four Couples vie for a dream Charleston Wedding (Charleston Weddings Mag).
- Horace Lawson Hunley tops “10 Unintentional Mass Killers” list (Listverse).
- Hackathon 4: Pirates of Silicon Harbor (HCS).
- McKissick leads inaugural class in Coaches Hall of Fame (News 2).
- Fort Dorchester’s Eurndraus Bryant latest in Patriots’ line of defensive stars (Post & Courier).
- Ashley Ridge QB returns, looks for big 2014 season (ABC News 4).
- Gamecocks’ stars are gone, but defense has talent and depth (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina reserve CB Smith out for season (News 2).
- Jose Cuevas named USL Pro Player of the Week (Post & Courier).
- Clemson’s Stanton Seckinger appears ready to return after ankle injury (Post & Courier).
- County settles on Neck area property for long-delayed skatepark (Post & Courier).
- Fresh school year, new state standardized tests (News 2).
- Start of school brings traffic and bus delays in Charleston, Dorchester (Post & Courier).
- No school bus on first day (News 2).
- Cops: Summerville high student arrested after writing threatening message (Live 5 News).
- Charleston man, 20, charged with felony DUI in 17-year-old’s death was mourning plane crash victim (Post & Courier).
- Special Report part 1: The violence at home (ABC News 4).
- Nobody hurt after 8 shots fired in downtown Charleston fight (Post & Courier).
- Robot and its Mount Pleasant inventor head to Liberia to fight Ebola virus (Post & Courier).
- Study says older, more compact cities are healthier (Post & Courier).
- Man whose life stolen from Facebook: ‘It’s surreal. You’re at a loss’ (ABC News 4).
- ECCO holds first ever job fair (Live 5 News).
- Affidavits: 3 arrested in pot growing operation, 288 plants seized (Live 5 News).
- Brochure helps drivers navigate roundabouts (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Fire Department adds $2 million in new equipment (Live 5 News).
- 3 people arrested following meth charges, baby found in residence (News 2).
- Athletic trainers look to differentiate symptoms of heat stroke and heart attacks (News 2).
- Myrtle Beach campaign aimed at fall visitors (ABC News 4).
Evening in the Park Events to Showcase Folly Beach County Park’s New Features
Bring your family and friends to Folly Beach County Park from 5 pm to 8 pm on August 19th and...
BCLS Hosts Old MacDonald Sing-Along Farm with Bright Star Theatre
Tyler, The Creator Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum in March 2022
Charleston Opera Theater to Host A Gala Celebration of Italian Opera on September 18th
Charleston Gaillard Center’s 2021-2022 Series Single Tickets On Sale August 6th
Palmetto City Ballet Announces 2021-22 Season
Dave Koz and Friends Christmas Tour Coming to North Charleston PAC
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters