- CPD: All lanes on Ravenel Bridge open following jumper (Live 5 News).
- Harrell announces he’s no longer under investigation (Post & Courier).
- Man, 20, charged with felony DUI in John Island teen’s death (Live 5 News).
- College of Charleston wraps up interviews, expected to make recommendation Tuesday (Post & Courier).
Local activist headed to Ferguson (Charleston City Paper).
- NYC Chef Damon Wise Heading to Charleston? (Eater Charleston).
- Four Holy City Restaurants Make “Most Anticipated” List (HCS).
- Starting at 11 am tomorrow, the Charleston Beer Exchange will be putting COAST Brewing’s The Boy King Double IPA and Foothills Jade IPA on tap.
- 15 restaurants compete for shrimp-and-grits title (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant-based restaurant chain Wild Wing Cafe names new CEO (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
Now with 50 kinds of shisha, Torch becomes Priya on Aug. 22 (Charleston City Paper).
- Who’ll pick S.C. peaches? Immigration policy gridlock stymies farm labor (The State).
- Choice of Pascoe for prosecutor in House Speaker Bobby Harrell probe is well received (Post & Courier).
- Cutter Hamilton passes trials, to arrive in Charleston in September (ABC News 4).
- Sky Club is an after school program that is the combination of FUN and FITNESS (InTown).
- “So You Think You Can Dance” Tour Stops in North Charleston (HCS).
- Clemson run-stuffers talk tough, ready for Georgia’s Gurley (Post & Courier).
- Patriots Point chooses developer for $300M project (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Embattled Charleston industry-recruiting alliance looks at spending cuts (Post & Courier).
- Health care franchise expands to Upstate (GSA Business).
- Second H&M store to open Thursday at Tanger Outlet (ABC News 4).
- SPA again seeks cruise terminal permit (Post & Courier).
- Missing Hollywood woman located, safe (Live 5 News).
- Berkeley County deputy resigns after accident because of suspended license (ABC News 4).
- SLED agents cleared in fatal July murder suspect shooting (Live 5 News).
- N.Charleston residents seek compensation from Sewer District (News 2).
- ALS funds from challenge not trickling down to local office, say organizers (ABC News 4).
- 2 years later, family still waiting for trial to begin in cyclist’s death (ABC News 4).
- Military family whose trailer and go-kart was stolen in Berkeley Co. reacts to suspect’s arrest (News 2).
- Suspect sought for starting fires at two Goose Creek area schools (Live 5 News).
- New procedures greet Berkeley students as new school year starts (ABC News 4).
- Water main repaired, service restored to Sullivan’s, IOP (ABC News 4).
- Charleston School of Law kicks off new year amid uncertainty over ownership (Post & Courier).
- Nonprofit accepting grant applications to pay for children’s medical expenses (Post & Courier).
- Law enforcement using social media, talking directly to community (Live 5 News).
- James Island couple donates kennels to police for K-9 units (ABC News 4).
- Police: 2 charged in West Ashley burglaries (Live 5 News).
- Charleston teen charged with sex crime against minor (ABC News 4).
- Playground temperatures can burn skin (News 2).
- Traffic moving on North Rhett Ave. following rollover accident (Live 5 News).
- Experts: SC could see average gas prices under $3 soon (ABC News 4).
Gaillard Center Announces Second Theo Von Show
Comedian and podcast host Theo Von has added a second show at the Gaillard Center on Saturday, October 23, 2021...
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events11 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview9 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players