Robin Williams Dead: Beloved Actor Dies In Apparent Suicide (Huffington Post).
TOP CHARLESTON STORIES
Police responding to reported shooting in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Exclusive: Boeing 787 output hiccups reemerge at assembly sites (Reuters).
- Police investigate second sucker punch incident on King Street (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Emergency Management re-evaluates flooding-safety procedures (ABC News 4).
- Charleston AFB plane makes another humanitarian airdrop (Post & Courier).
- Detectives investigate death, ‘suspicious situation’ in Murrells Inlet (Live 5 News).
- Map for Charleston Harbor gets first update since 1936 (Post & Courier).
- S.C. farmers faring better than a year ago (Post & Courier).
- What to Expect From Year 10 of the Wine + Food Festival (Eater Charleston).
- Recap: Bombay Sapphire’s “Most Imaginative Bartender Competition” (HCS).
- At Edmund’s Oast, Summer Cocktails Are A Breeze (Charleston Grit).
- Friday at The Glass Onion: Julia Child’s Birthday Dinner (HCS).
- FIG Promotes Server Morgan Calcote to GM (Eater Charleston).
- My Father’s Moustache Announces English Breakfast Menu and Early Weekend Hours (HCS).
- Folly Beach Brunch (Folly Beach).
- As Haley touts welfare program, critics question its results (Post & Courier).
- Obama’s action in Iraq sets off partisan debate among S.C. reps (Post & Courier).
- U.S. Rep. Mark Sanford heading to China for congressional visit (Post & Courier).
- Turmoil continues at DSS despite added staff, change in leadership (Post & Courier).
- Hanahan mayor plans to address Berkeley school board on school site (Post & Courier).
- Long, costly legal battle looming after Doug Wojcik fired by College of Charleston (Post & Courier).
- SEC Network fall slate of college football programming (News 2).
- South Carolina Highway Patrol takes on Georgia Highway Patrol in charity softball game (Post & Courier).
- Some dog-drive deer hunters foresee demise of sport in Lowcountry (Post & Courier).
- Sertoma schedule clashes titans with pair of huge games Thursday (ABC News 4).
- Summerville’s Zack Bailey commits to South Carolina over Clemson (Post & Courier).
Charleston Moves gets new digs and a new director (Charleston City Paper).
- Panthers out to break single-season sack record (ABC News 4).
- Little League honors Chester mom who volunteers (Post & Courier).
- The MLK, Jr. Pool at 155 Jackson St. will be closed until further notice due to storm damage (Twitter).
- Matthew Moldenhauer and Sandy O’Keefe win Charleston Sprint Triathlon Series Championship (Post & Courier).
- Get 50% OFF Southern Bridal Show Tickets (InTown).
- Mex 1 Hosts The Endless Summer Party & Bikini Fashion Show (HCS).
- Orangeburg native stars in new Spielberg movie (Live 5 News).
- Music Farm Hosts “Bring Your Own Vinyl” Happy Hour This Week (HCS).
- Drum Circle – A Haven of Acceptance in Charleston (Charleston Daily).
- Mount Pleasant man sights, films strange aircraft over Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Deputies say Awendaw man, 56, threatened them with shotgun, ‘booby trap’ (Post & Courier).
- Fire destroys $25M plant building near Charleston (ABC News 4).
- New builder, community coming to Cane Bay Plantation (Post & Courier).
- Hollings Cancer Center receives $3.4 million federal grant (Post & Courier).
- In South Carolina, where 46 percent of folks have debt in collections, credit score change could help (Post & Courier).
- James Island Charter High makes changes to cell phone policy (Live 5 News).
- Rift between Charleston industry recruiter, counties widens (Post & Courier).
- Commission approves SC amendment explanations (ABC News 4).
- Following complaints, Mount Pleasant Council will consider lowering allowable building height (Post & Courier).
- Coroner IDs body found at Charleston City Marina (Live 5 News).
- Mother-daughter duo starting teaching careers together at Windsor Hill (Post & Courier).
- Rescuers: Body of second person swept away in flood found in lake (Live 5 News).
- 15 Reasons You Should Date Someone From South Carolina (Movoto).
- Man sentenced to 55 years for double murder in Berkeley County (Live 5 News).
- Beaufort County adds GPS to school buses (ABC News 4).
- News 2, News Radio 94.3 and the American Red Cross team up for the “Be a Hero” blood drive (News 2).
- Charleston region’s home sales keep climbing in July, group says (Post & Courier).
- Officials make arrest in connection with assault at Walmart (News 2).
- SC man goes to jail to report he killed his wife (Live 5 News).
- CA man arrested for coming to SC for sex with minor (ABC News 4).
- Volunteers needed in rural areas to give cancer patients rides to treatment (Live 5 News).
- 1 killed in crash in Colleton County (ABC News 4).
- Two dead in South Carolina traffic wrecks last weekend (Post & Courier).
- Sheriff’s office: Amateur MMA fighter, girlfriend arrested on drug dealing charges (Live 5 News).
- Work to close lane of southbound Ashley River bridge (Post & Courier).
Charleston County Parks Debuts 5K Trail Race Series
Charleston County Parks today introduced a 5K trail race series that will be held at Caw Caw Interpretive Center, Johns...