On Friday, The Glass Onion in West Ashley will posthumously celebrate the birthday of the beloved American chef Julia Child.
The celebratory menu is as follows:
- Tartare de Filet da Beouf: SC Beef Tenderloin, Capers, Shallot and Potato Chips
- Salade Nicoise: Confit Tuna, Anchovy, Green Beans, Potato, Chopped Eggs
- Salade de Truite Fumee: Smoked Sunburst Trout, Frisee, Pupernickle
- Filet de Poisson Poches a la Bretonne: Poached Atlantic Halibut, Summer Vegetables, Mepkin Mushrooms
- Poulet Grilles a la Diable: Roast Young Chicken, Dijon, Potato, Summer Vegetables, Mepkin Mushrooms
- Boeuf a la Catalalane: Braised Beef Cheeks, Tomato, Vidalia Onion, White Rice
- Creme Brulee
- Reine de Saba
- Tarte aux a la Bourdaloue
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...