On Thursday, November 13th, Charleston residents will be able to travel the world without leaving the confines of Alhambra Hall. That’s because the venue will host Taste of the World, a culinary event featuring samples of Caribbean, Mediterranean, Latin, American, Asian, India, and Italian cuisines.
The 9th installment of event will once again raise funds for the Charleston Port & Seafarers’ Society, an organization that serves the needs of men and women who make their livelihood in the port or at sea.
The Taste of the World event will feature a variety of cuisines from some of Charleston’s best restaurants, prizes and a silent auction. Participating restaurant’s include:
- Bistro Toulouse (French)
- Bombay Indian Restaurant (Indian)
- Brittons BBQ (American)
- Coleman Public House (German)
- Hyman’s Seafood (American)
- My Father’s Moustache (British)
- Opal Restaurant & Bar (Mediterranean)
- P.F. Chang’s (Asian)
- Rita’s Seaside Grille (American)
- Saveurs Du Monde Café (French)
- SOL Southwest Kitchen & Tequila Bar (Southwestern),
- Steel City Pizza Co. (Italian)
- Taziki’s (Greek)
- The Crescent Olive (Global)
- Trader Joe’s (Global).
Tickets to the event are $50 each. For more information, click here.
Carolina Ice Palace to Host 22nd Annual Ice Show, “Broadway on Ice”
The Carolina Ice Palace (CIP) will present “Broadway on Ice” on Saturday, December 10th at 6 pm and Sunday, December...