City to propose 3-year ban on bars (Charleston City Paper).
- Police: Teens wanted for Northwoods Mall shooting captured (ABC News 4).
Manhunt in Mount Pleasant called off following search (Post & Courier).
- NCPD: Suspects identified in mall shooting, search underway (Live 5 News).
- SC will defend gay-marriage ban despite appeals court ruling (The State).
- CofC basketball coach, attorney challenge physical abuse charges (ABC News 4).
- Statement of Scott Tompsett on Behalf of Coach Wojcik (Live 5 News).
Folly Beach’s rocky horror near the pier (Post & Courier).
- Tax Free Weekend Starts Friday (HCS).
- Police chief mum on outcome of Sullivan’s wild pig case (Post & Courier).
- Breweries benefit from Stone’s flirtation with S.C. (GSA Business).
- Home Team BBQ Pitmasters Ready to Cook Across the Pond (HCS).
- City’s first real French restaurant Million defied expectations, succumbed to increasing competition (Post & Courier).
- 55 Gallons of Mustard and Mega Meat on Spring Soon (Eater Charleston).
- Cru Cafe chef Zucker rises to challenge with Benne Seed Okra Salad (Post & Courier).
- SC panel approves compromise on teaching evolution (Live 5 News).
- Kocher agrees to debates, asks for 6 more (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina’s delegation wants answers about 350 undocumented children (Post & Courier).
- James Island voters choose… (ABC News 4).
- Senate confirms Harris nomination to appeals court (ABC News 4).
- Gov. Haley urges Atlantic Beach to end Bikefest (ABC News 4).
- Charleston’s “Drunk History” Airs Tonight (HCS).
- Mark Bryan Releases New Single; Preps for Homegrown Weekend (HCS).
- Blue Dogs Return to the Music Hall for Two Shows (HCS).
- Cocktails & Cufflinks Charity Bachelor Auction Set for Saturday (HCS).
RiverDogs to rock old-school Rainbows jerseys in honor of Pride Fest (Charleston City Paper).
- Sertoma Football Classic sets schedule, ponders future (Post & Courier).
- Former Gamecock Wharton retires from Panthers (News 2).
- Clemson releases 2014-15 men’s basketball non-conference schedule (Post & Courier).
- Gamecocks and Bucs release fall schedule (News 2).
- Hanahan triathlete Andy Balchin to brave ‘toughest race on Earth’ (Post & Courier).
- SC becoming more secretive (News 2).
- Shark caught off Folly Beach draws a crowd (Post & Courier).
- Can you help the Mt. Pleasant Police Department identify this woman? (Facebook).
- Record-breaking free adoption event continues at Charleston Animal Society (Live 5 News).
- Nearly 400 pairs of pants for needy children stolen from Charleston church (Post & Courier).
- Phoenix-based tech company nFocus opens location in Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Out of Wreckage, Lives Emerge (New York Times).
- Unity between residents, law enforcement needed to combat Lowcountry violence, authorities say (Post & Courier).
- Two years later, Dorchester County residents still waiting on community aquatic center (Live 5 News).
- Local Organizations Hope to Make Charleston a World Heritage Site (HCS).
- Myrtle Beach one of Yahoo Travel’s buzziest beach destinations (News 2).
- CCSD OKs one-cent sales tax extension request (ABC News 4).
- Survey: Charleston is among best places for college grads (Live 5 News).
- A tight spot for S.C. at Savannah River site (Post & Courier).
- Armed robber takes off after victim takes suspect’s gun, fires shots (Live 5 News).
- Florence police officer kills robbery suspect (ABC News 4).
- Wrongful death lawsuit against Town of Cottageville set for August (Live 5 News).
- SC Beaufort Marine jets in day, night practice (ABC News 4).
Miller Gallery to Celebrate the Opening of “Unbroken” on August 7th
On August 7th, Miller Gallery will be celebrating the opening of Unbroken. Two local artists working in different mediums have...
Itinerant Literate Books and Commonhouse Aleworks Launch Brewing on Books – A Community Book Club
Dog Day Afternoon at Local Waterparks Set for September 11th & 12th
Party at the Point Concert Series Announces Additional Dates
Steely Dan Coming to the North Charleston Performing Arts Center in October
North Charleston POPS! Announces 10th Anniversary Season
Multi-platinum, Grammy Award Winning Artist Nelly Coming to the North Charleston PAC
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks