The event will also serve as the launch party for Bittermilk’s No. 5 Charred Grapefruit Tonic. Bitter is a local company that makes hand-crafted cocktail mixers.
The party will include:
- 1 pm – 4 pm: Drinks & Apps
- Bittermilk No. 5 cocktails featuring Cathead Vodka
- A raw bar on the dock
- 5 pm: Live Fire Grill Dinner
- Birthday dinner and drinks including a specialty Walter cocktail with Walter himself
- Chef Josh Keeler will be cooking on the outdoor fire grill
- Beer and wine available
Attendees interested in attending both portions of the party can buy a joint ticket for $60. Tickets can be purchased here.
For further information on the event, click here.
Charleston Christmas and Holiday Events (2022 Edition)
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Charleston…well as much as it can. It may not feel wintry,...