The new menu will feature snacks and drinks for $3, $4, and $5. Sticking with the 3-4-5 theme, the happy hour will start at 3:45 pm. The new menu will be available Monday through Friday until 6:45pm.
The inaugural Happy Hour menu will feature:
- $3 Snacks: Roasted Cauliflower with pimentón aioli and House Potato Chips with blue cheese fondue
- $3 Drinks: Domestic bottles and well drinks
- $4 Pizzas: Margherita and Alsatian pizzas
- $4 Drinks: Select drafts, house bubbles, house red, and house white
- $5 Bistro Plates: Mussels Du Jour and Confit Pork Croque Monsieur
- $5 Drinks: Specialty cocktails
Social Restaurant + Wine Bar is located at 188 East Bay Street.
Evening in the Park Events to Showcase Folly Beach County Park’s New Features
Bring your family and friends to Folly Beach County Park from 5 pm to 8 pm on August 19th and...
BCLS Hosts Old MacDonald Sing-Along Farm with Bright Star Theatre
Tyler, The Creator Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum in March 2022
Charleston Opera Theater to Host A Gala Celebration of Italian Opera on September 18th
Charleston Gaillard Center’s 2021-2022 Series Single Tickets On Sale August 6th
Palmetto City Ballet Announces 2021-22 Season
Dave Koz and Friends Christmas Tour Coming to North Charleston PAC
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters