The new menu will feature snacks and drinks for $3, $4, and $5. Sticking with the 3-4-5 theme, the happy hour will start at 3:45 pm. The new menu will be available Monday through Friday until 6:45pm.
The inaugural Happy Hour menu will feature:
- $3 Snacks: Roasted Cauliflower with pimentón aioli and House Potato Chips with blue cheese fondue
- $3 Drinks: Domestic bottles and well drinks
- $4 Pizzas: Margherita and Alsatian pizzas
- $4 Drinks: Select drafts, house bubbles, house red, and house white
- $5 Bistro Plates: Mussels Du Jour and Confit Pork Croque Monsieur
- $5 Drinks: Specialty cocktails
Social Restaurant + Wine Bar is located at 188 East Bay Street.
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2022 is an...