Charleston re-thinks midnight bar ban (Post & Courier).
Weigh in on the midnight bar ordinance Thursday night (Charleston City Paper).
Wounded men shot each other, Berkeley County sheriff’s deputies report (Post & Courier).
- Road collapses under weight of fire truck in downtown Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Chic Brasserie Gigi upgrades the Market with French faves (Charleston City Paper).
- Distillery’s pig mascot banned from 2nd Sunday on King Street (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Progress at Bob Waggoner’s New Venture (Eater Charleston).
- Dessert & Craft Beer Tasting at Frothy Beard (HCS).
- Who Screams For Ice Cream? (Yelp Charleston).
- A Quick Look at Union Provisions, Opening Tonight (Eater Charleston).
- Firefly’s Southern Accents Line Adds Red Velvet Cake Flavor (HCS).
- Cupcake craze doesn’t have end in sight for southerners (News 2).
- Five-Course Wine Dinner at Ristorante LIDI on 7/22 (HCS).
- South Carolina’s State Ethics Commission restricts media policy (Post & Courier).
- City council OKs grant for police body cameras (ABC News 4).
- Joe Riley segment on Al Jazeera America airs tonight (Post & Courier).
- Charleston City Council passes building height limit change (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant considered doubling mayor’s pay, upping council salaries (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- SC Supreme Court: Autopsy reports are not public (Post & Courier).
- Stegelin: Summerville Councilmen Statler and Waldorf (Charleston City Paper).
- Doug Wojcik’s status at College of Charleston still up in air (Post & Courier).
- Apollo 8 Exhibit at Patriots Point to commemorate 45th anniversary of moon landing (News 2).
- Chomp into Shark Week at the Aquarium this August (HCS).
- Will Schutze brings the art of puppetry to the streets (Charleston City Paper).
- Local piano prodigy wins national competition (News 2).
- North Charleston Performing Arts Center finished as the 43rd Top Selling Theatre in the United States and 58th in the world in Pollstar Magazine’s 2014 Mid-Year Top 100 Theatre Rankings.
RiverDogs Host “Lend an Intern” Contest, Business-Man’s Special for Monday (Charleston RiverDogs).
- RiverDogs pitchers Lail, Lindgren, and Smith were all been promoted Tampa (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Lowcountry Artist Market Returns to Music Farm on 8/2 (HCS).
- SC Stingrays hit the ice for 2nd Annual Kid’s Day (Live 5 News).
- Summer Reading List (Garden & Gun).
- Charleston Southern running back Christian Reyes recognized for achievements, leadership off field (Post & Courier).
- YOGAPOP Returns on August 28th (HCS).
- McConnell must do a lot to earn the respect of CofC students (Charleston City Paper).
- City considers tech district for peninsula (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- North Charleston chief asks for public’s help in curbing violence (ABC News 4).
- Pay increases kick in for CCSD but not for district’s lowest paid jobs (News 2).
- Air Force: Charleston air base to lose 19 slots (Live 5 News).
- Lightning hits EMS director’s house as storms leave thousands without power (Post & Courier).
- Hundreds watch loggerhead turtle release at Isle of Palms (Post & Courier).
- Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- James Island man brutally beaten, robbed while walking home (Live 5 News).
- News 2’s Kyle Dennis was chosen as “Charleston’s Favorite Weathercaster” by Weatherist (Facebook).
- Prayers for Tristen Allen: Family, friends on social media hold out hope for missing James Island diver (Post & Courier).
- Hoax prompts SWAT response in Greenville Co. (Live 5 News).
- Social media recap: Videos will have you looking at Charleston, North Charleston in a different way (Post & Courier).
- Wal-Mart Market coming to congested Dorchester-Bacons Bridge intersection (Post & Courier).
- Dump truck donation will help DNR oyster recycling program expand (ABC News 4).
- The more mags that proclaim Charleston is the best, the more tourists that flock to our streets (Charleston City Paper).
- Chimney from World War II POW camp to be removed (Post & Courier).
- Indicted GA filmmakers turn themselves in (ABC News 4).
- Charges dismissed for man accused of killing father, son (Live 5 News).
- Deputies: Babysitter arrested for hugging toddler to death (ABC News 4).
- Summerville man sentenced to life in prison for raping two children (Live 5 News).
- Coast Guard: Most of passengers evacuated from stalled casino boat off Georgia coast (ABC News 4).
- SC receives more than $1M in clean vessel funds (ABC News 4).
- 2 women get 30 years in SC fire chief killing (ABC News 4).
- FBI: Kidnapped SC man rescued after 6 days in NC (ABC News 4).
- Mt. Pleasant man accused of sexual contact with children (ABC News 4).
- Man electrocuted trying to steal copper in Marion (Live 5 News).
- Blotter: Rock and roll a burrito all night (Charleston City Paper)
Join NAMI Charleston Area for its 3rd Annual Event NAMIWalks Your Way: A United Day of Hope
Before the pandemic, in any given year, one in five people in the U.S. reported having a mental health condition....
Canadian Jazz Guitarist Jocelyn Gould Coming To Charleston
Warrior Surf Foundation Announces 5th Annual Surfboard Auction & Raffle
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
NAMI Walks Charleston Kick Off Rally Set for Friday at Home Team BBQ
Southern Living Announces Debut of “Illumination Charleston” Weekend
Loaded Events Schedule Awaits Visitors To South Carolina’s Hammock Coast This Fall
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- News1 week ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?