The King Street bar has dialed up some food options that are inspired by classic baseball cuisine. Menu items include:
- The Cincy Chili Cheese Coney – sliders topped with mustard, CBW chili made with Holy City Porter stock, onions, and lots of cheese
- Stadium Soft Pretzel – served with Holy City beer mustard and queso
- Busch Stadium Pig Skins – loaded with Hold City beer braised pork, BBQ sauce, mustard, and cheese.
- Citi Field Shack Burger – CBW sauce and house ground beef
- Big Papi Fenway Sausages – Italian sausages served on a hoagie with the works
- McCovey Cove Garlic Fries – fries tossed with parmesan and parsley
To learn more about the limited menu and see the other available options, click here.
Bistronomy by Nico to Host Sandhi Winery Pairing Lunch
For their October wine lunch, the team from Bistronomy by Nico will celebrate wine from California’s Sandhi Winery, a small...