- Denzel Curnell shooting: Charleston denies public records request for documents, emails (Post & Courier).
- Police make arrests in Alton Street fatal shooting (News 2).
- Episcopal Bishop grants permission for blessings of same-sex relationships (Live 5 News).
- SLED arrests former Isle of Palms police captain on breach of trust charge (Live 5 News).
Accused of pawning evidence, service weapon (Post & Courier).
- SC ordered to pay $98K in fees in immigration suit (ABC News 4).
- Nathalie Dupree Offers Culinary Workshop (The Island Connection).
- Drink coffee and support the Charleston Animal Society with their partnership with Grounds & Hounds Coffee Co. (Facebook).
- Lowcountry Bistro Celebrates 2nd Anniversary with Special Menu (HCS).
- Ted Dombrowski Thinks You Should Eat More Meat (Eater Charleston).
- Craft Conundrum Opens Thursday (HCS).
- Home Team cooks up Crispy Smoked Chicken Cracklin “BLT” for Tomato Trek competition (Post & Courier).
- Big Belly Kitchen + Tap House is now open (Facebook).
- Charleston restaurants get ahold of a speckled heirloom bean (Post & Courier).
- Tasty tomatoes are a sure sign of summer (Post & Courier).
- Senator to Gov. Haley: Roads funding plan should be revealed before election (Post & Courier).
- With ‘Boland Bill’ deadline looming, courts say they’re in compliance (ABC News 4).
- Public Meeting for Late Night Ordinance Scheduled for 7/17 (HCS).
- Dorchester GOP chairman’s house destroyed in fire (Post & Courier).
- Haley’s veto on library trespass bill could stand (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Harbor could be at risk if German nuclear waste comes through, Vincent Sheheen says (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant coed softball tourney to benefit Wounded Warriors (Post & Courier).
- CofC: Wojcik stays home, assistants will travel for recruiting (ABC News 4).
- Athletic director Dan Radakovich: Clemson ‘in good, solid financial shape’ (Post & Courier).
- Bishop England’s Jamie Wilson leads Al Esposito Junior golf (Post & Courier).
- Nikki Haley announces golf show to showcase Myrtle Beach (Post & Courier).
- Golf Channel series hits Myrtle Beach (ABC News).
- MegaDock Billfishing Tournament comes to City Marina for 11th year (Post & Courier).
- Shannon Whitworth & Chatham County Line Announce Music Hall Show (HCS).
- MPress Records Signs A Fragile Tomorrow To Multi-Album Deal (HCS).
- Widespread Panic Returning For Two Nights this October (HCS).
- Charleston piano prodigy wins international competition (Live 5 News).
- Diego of Nickelodeon’s ‘Go, Diego, Go’ to visit Whirlin’ Waters (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Variety Show Premieres on July 18th (HCS).
- What’s Your Southern City? Quiz (Southern Living).
- The NotWedding Returns Tomorrow (HCS).
- Changes possible for Charleston’s tour guide laws (Live 5 News).
- Across the nation friends, family remember Ariel Morgan (News 2).
- City officials cracking down on short-term rentals downtown (ABC News 4).
- Fossil found near Charleston International Airport was bird that snatched fish (News 2).
HIV Testing Week a Success for Lowcountry (Lowcountry AIDS Services).
Charleston County Sheriff’s officials investigate fatal car wreck (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek fire rips through Westminster Blvd. home (Live 5 News).
- What do scientists think was trapped in Hurricane Arthur off the Carolina coast? (News 2).
- S.C. prison worker jobs skills reference line being set up (Post & Courier).
- Breastfeeding moms hold ‘nurse-in’ at Greenville Walmart (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston woman shot in December died on July 4 (ABC News 4).
- USS Yorktown history comes to life with new audio tour (ABC News 4).
Charleston one of top 50 markets for renting to millennial generation (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- The Ben Hoover Back Story (FITS News).
SCRA secures Aeterna Zentaris as first tenant for new building at Nexton (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
Contract for Citadel president extended to 2016 (Post & Courier).
- Folly officials to discuss partial pet ban on beach (ABC News 4).
MUSC to offer online program for RNs to obtain BSN (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- New program offers free college courses, certification, to Dorchester District 2 students (Live 5 News).
Public can donate to help replace Jack’s Ride (Post & Courier).
- Attorney General’s office warns of email scam (Live 5 News).
- Zais names ex-deputy to John de la Howe School (ABC News 4).
Tickets Now on Sale for Brookgreen Gardens’ Nights of a Thousand Candles
Brookgreen Gardens announced that tickets are on sale for the annual holiday light display, Nights of a Thousand Candles. Held...
Charleston Opera Theater to Host A Gala Celebration of Italian Opera on September 18th
Charleston Gaillard Center’s 2021-2022 Series Single Tickets On Sale August 6th
Palmetto City Ballet Announces 2021-22 Season
Dave Koz and Friends Christmas Tour Coming to North Charleston PAC
Friends of the Library to host “Books For Beer” at Holy City Brewing
Join NAMI Charleston Area for its 3rd Annual Event NAMIWalks Your Way: A United Day of Hope
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters