- College of Charleston President Glenn McConnell will be ‘very thorough’ with Coach Wojcik decision (Post & Courier).
- Pets could be banned on part of Folly Beach under proposed rule (Live 5 News).
- Police make arrest in 2010 McClellanville homicide (News 2).
- Thirsty Thursday Meet-Up at The Joe on August 28th (HCS).
- Sen. Tim Scott to recognize Vietnam veterans (Post & Courier).
- What to get the woman who runs a state (The State).
- T-RAV: on fatherhood, felony & future of Bravo’s ‘Southern Charm’ (WSC FM).
- SC Voter ID Law: 44 primary voters without photo ID not counted (News 2).
- The ‘Practical Statesman:’ How Hugh Leatherman became SC’s most powerful politician (The State).
- South Carolina road projects may dip in numbers until feds fix funding issues (Post & Courier).
Graham: Border problem is humanitarian (Greenville Online).
The Tattooed Moose Expanding to Johns Island (Eater Charleston).
- BBQ, Blues, & Bluegrass on the Ashley This Friday (HCS).
- According to an employee, Joe Pasta is currently closed for “renovations / manager realignment.” It is tentatively scheduled to reopen on Wednesday.
- 12 Iconic Meaty Meat Dishes in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- 82 Queen Announces New Happy Hour & Bar Menus (HCS).
- Básico Celebrates Their First Anniversary (Eater Charleston).
Hot Dog Roundup (Charleston City Paper).
- Local shrimpers struggle without help from Arthur (Live 5 News).
- O-Ku Hosts National Sake Expert This Thursday (HCS).
- Eater Meets the Meaters: Jason Houser, Meathouse (Eater Charleston).
- New superfruit is super hard to find (News 2).
- Folly Beach Bluegrass Society (Folly Beach).
Charleston-set film starts crowd-funding project to start production (Charleston City Paper).
- Mullet Hall Equestrian Center hosts Bob Bell Charleston Summer Classic Horse Show (Post & Courier).
- Splash Days Return to Mount Pleasant on Wednesday (HCS).
- Kids invited to let Magnolia Plantation’s ladybugs fly free (ABC News 4).
- Settlement disclosed in Charleston airport ex-director’s discrimination complaint (Post & Courier).
- Police: Man wrecks taxi, assaults driver (Live 5 News).
- Veterans turning to American Legion for medical help (News 2).
- Multimillion dollar S.C. Episcopal split heads to trial Tuesday (Post & Courier).
- Deputies: Berkeley Co. shooting self-inflicted (Live 5 News).
- Dorchester County man arrested and charged with Fourth of July killing (Post & Courier).
- Help Barefoot Wine Keep Folly Beach Clean this Saturday (HCS).
- Benefitfocus files with SEC for offering of $100 million worth of common stock (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- South Carolina State president gets $50,000 bonus (ABC News 4).
- Cops: Man shoots brother following argument over money (Live 5 News).
- Bulow Landing dispute continues, with questions about crime and public access (Post & Courier).
- Georgetown water rescue saves 8 fishermen (ABC News 4).
- S.C. communities receive $13.3M in infrastructure grants (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- North Charleston vying for more tv and film projects (Live 5 News).
- CARTA’s Free Pass Tuesdays Begin Tomorrow (HCS).
- North Myrtle Beach Police search for missing NC woman (News 2).
- Boeing 787 orders, deliveries on the upswing (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Traffic shift, nighttime lane closures resume in Bees Ferry Rd. project (Live 5 News).
- Community advocate loses grandson to violence (News 2).
- North Charleston taxicab company files for bankruptcy protection (Post & Courier).
- 911 call: Mom slept as SC boy got stuck in hot car (ABC News 4).
Full Slate Of Patriotic Events Planned For July 4 On The Hammock Coast
Press Release South Carolina’s Hammock Coast® has a full slate of Independence Day activities for locals and tourists alike as Americans...